8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
See here’s the problem. Woodley can definitely beat Paul, if this fight was happening in November/December. But this match is happening in August. Woodley is a great striker, but MMA fighters striking tend to have wide stances so they can defend the takedown. I dunno if Woodley can get boxing ready by August. Jake Paul and his team are smart:wow:. They took a past his prime MMA legend, whose fighting confidence has to be at a all time low. And they are gonna remove 90% of tools out the toolbox.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
See here’s the problem. Woodley can definitely beat Paul, if this fight was happening in November/December. But this match is happening in August. Woodley is a great striker, but MMA fighters striking tend to have wide stances so they can defend the takedown. I dunno if Woodley can get boxing ready by August. Jake Paul and his team are smart:wow:. They took a past his prime MMA legend, whose fighting confidence has to be at a all time low. And they are gonna remove 90% of tools out the toolbox.

This

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i voted Jake Paul by KO, something about him makes me believe his got the advantage over Tyron. I am actually hyped about this fight.

---

Superstar
Daps