8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Jake pretty much never keeps his guard up when he throws. Especially the right hand. His opposite hand is always at his waist. His chin is always completely exposed. It was like that when he fought Nate and still like that against Ben. He can definitely be caught. Ben even caught him with a counter right hand early on. It's just a shame he has such a glass chin cause it coulda gotten interesting.

I'm still not overly impressed with Jake. Terrible defense. Telegraphed punches. Lunging forward with his chin exposed. Clumsy footwork. He's going to get caught by one of these guys. There's no doubt it in my mind. Prolly not likely to be Woodley but it's gonna happen. He's gonna be in over his head eventually.

9-DF2-E9-B3-5-A2-A-472-C-86-D6-53-DAF4-B7-BBD4.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's in near every contract, Woodley hasn't won one single round in his last 4 fights. That's 16 rounds he has lost straight since 2018!

Not sure what people are talking about Woodley's mind is gone!
To put it in perspective, that was against top MMA guys not amateur boxers

Like I said, he has to eat, sleep, and shyt boxing for the next few months but if he gets legit sparring and watches film on this clown he should do better than what most people will think… hopefully

---

Superstar
Daps
To put it in perspective, that was against top MMA guys not amateur boxers

As I said, he has to eat, sleep, and shyt boxing for the next few months but if he gets legit sparring and watches film on this clown he should do better than what most people will think… hopefully

Going to have to disagree here losing a match, okay, but not winning a single solitary round around says a lot. Especially when he called out Colby for nearly 2 years. And Colby has the worst stand-up of nearly all welterweights, he has good pressure but his stand-up game is by far the worst in the division.

I like Tyron cause he seems like the only ufc brother that hangs around brothers. That being said Woodley is a former shell of himself! I fully expect him to lose this match even if he had a proper build-up and camp behind it! As long as Woodley loses in a decision I am good, I just hope he does get a TKO'ed as I feel will happen in round 7.

Last edited:
Daps
Jake pretty much never keeps his guard up when he throws. Especially the right hand. His opposite hand is always at his waist. His chin is always completely exposed. It was like that when he fought Nate and still like that against Ben. He can definitely be caught. Ben even caught him with a counter right hand early on. It's just a shame he has such a glass chin cause it coulda gotten interesting.

I'm still not overly impressed with Jake. Terrible defense. Telegraphed punches. Lunging forward with his chin exposed. Clumsy footwork. He's going to get caught by one of these guys. There's no doubt it in my mind. Prolly not likely to be Woodley but it's gonna happen. He's gonna be in over his head eventually.

9-DF2-E9-B3-5-A2-A-472-C-86-D6-53-DAF4-B7-BBD4.gif

There’s really nothing to be impressed with by Jake at all. The moment he fights a legit boxer in his weight class the show is over. Even a journeyman would hurt him.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Going to have to disagree here losing a match, okay, but not winning a single solitary round around says a lot. Especially when he called out Colby for nearly 2 years. And Colby has the worst stand-up of nearly all welterweights, he has good pressure but his stand-up game is by far the worst in the division.

I like Tyron cause he seems like the only ufc brother that hangs around brothers. That being said Woodley is a former shell of himself! I fully expect him to lose this match even if he had a proper build-up and camp behind it! As long as Woodley loses in a decision I am good, I just hope he does get a TKO'ed as I feel will happen in round 7.
You can disagree all you like, it was still against elite MMA fighters not an amateur boxer.

---

Superstar
Daps
You can disagree all you like, it was still against elite MMA fighters, not an amateur boxer.

Like I said Colby boxing is not polished, can call him an elite MMA fighter just don't call his stand-up that. Either we will see how well Tryon does in a few months.

Last edited: