8/3 RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps

i was there live for this one...its up there for one of the most brutal KOs ive seen in person...they had to remove him via stretcher...like he was out cold for a min...i thought he was dead

That ko was brutal. Really seems like it's going to be a tough one.

I wouldn't mind the loser fighting the loser/winner of tszyu/ortiz

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
wouldn’t say he’s the opposite just that he isn’t THAT similar.

Someone might catch Bud off guard one day but so far his instncts on whether an opponent is finished and defenseless or not only failed him against Gamboa.

In general if he’d deem too dangerous to go for the kill he’s capable to just stink out the joint and win on points he just doesn’t need it

yeah that mean machine fight. bud went into it to prove he had a chin. bud to me walked that dude down and had a slugfest with him and koed him. bud could have that fight so much easier if he would have boxed.

but yeah u have to out time bud. so hard to consistently do cause he constantly adjust. so if one thing works in the early rounds he gonna take that away. u really gonna have to be a complete fighter with multiple plans to beat bud. or hurt him early and just be an elite finisher, which is hard to find these days with boxers. madrimov could do it though if he hurts bud bad enough. hes got killer instinct in him.

madrimov seems like he might be a too wild to beat crawford though. his speed, weight, jerkyness and power will give bud problems until he figures out him rythmn. I just see to many openings where bud will counter this guy cause he likes to jump in and punch.

but at the sametime something tells me that this guy might come in and try to box with crawford be more measured in his output.

this is a very tough fight for crawford and the new weight class/age/inactivity makes it even tougher.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
madrimov's offense and defense flow from his movement...one thing he hasn't shown to be able to do is keep that up over the distance...he has gassed or slowed down in the 2nd half of the fight before...he gets sloppy on top of the fact he has a tendency to drop his hands...if crawford puts him away, i would think it would be between 8 and 12. if he puts away madrimov before 6 ill be incredibly impressed

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
this card crazy. i never been to LA before and this at a pretty down time during the summer. this might have to be a live in person fight for me. might have to bring my lady with me on this one.

This is a no brainer for me if I were in the states.

Ortiz Tszyu is a main event, FOTY, violent fade on paper

You got two action fighters in Pitbull and Rayo, plus you know the Mexican fan base is gonna have the atmosphere turned up for Pitbull.

You get the chance to watch a generational talent put in work at the tail end of his career, in a dangerous fight in a fourth division.

Plus you get to watch two fantastic talents in Andy Cruz AND David Morrell.

There's something that gets lost in translation, between live boxing and watching it on television. You get a fuller sense of what exactly sets apart these warriors from the rest of the world, and even their peers.

To have seen a 6'7" boor move gracefully on his toes and swiftly evade punches, defying what you thought was physically possible.

To hear an entire arena cheer on a 40 year old Filipino before he cuts down the ring in a fury and lands one precise shot to drop his opponent.

To be in the nosebleeds in Brooklyn, and hearing the pandemonium when Wilder pulls the miracle right hand that put Ortiz to sleep, justly at midnight.

You really see how close these fighters get to being otherworldly. On TV it's dominant, in person it's otherworldly. On this card, you get to witness 5,6 great fighters in one night.

The only question mark is the price. I usually try to get my tickets on the second hand market, but this event is sure to sellout. I'd try my hardest to buy a ticket as soon as they're out.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
this card crazy. i never been to LA before and this at a pretty down time during the summer. this might have to be a live in person fight for me. might have to bring my lady with me on this one.
LA is one of my fave Cities [to visit]. I did Wilder Fury there and shyt was lit.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
yeah that mean machine fight. bud went into it to prove he had a chin. bud to me walked that dude down and had a slugfest with him and koed him. bud could have that fight so much easier if he would have boxed.

but yeah u have to out time bud. so hard to consistently do cause he constantly adjust. so if one thing works in the early rounds he gonna take that away. u really gonna have to be a complete fighter with multiple plans to beat bud. or hurt him early and just be an elite finisher, which is hard to find these days with boxers. madrimov could do it though if he hurts bud bad enough. hes got killer instinct in him.

madrimov seems like he might be a too wild to beat crawford though. his speed, weight, jerkyness and power will give bud problems until he figures out him rythmn. I just see to many openings where bud will counter this guy cause he likes to jump in and punch.

but at the sametime something tells me that this guy might come in and try to box with crawford be more measured in his output.

this is a very tough fight for crawford and the new weight class/age/inactivity makes it even tougher.

This sequence right here made me realize that Bud is a fukking lunatic

zJGK6Ev.gif

:picard::deadrose: