8/3 RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
yeah i go to fights all the time. i went to spence vs crawford, a few floyd fights, shakur vs herring, b-hop, multiple tank fights.

i usually wait to get tickets close to the fights cause the prices always drop. i haven't been to barclays yet but thats on my bucket list. i'm checking them off slowly but surely.

card is definitely unreal. ticketmaster and stubhub never fails me. i bought the spence vs crawford tickets a day before the fight for like less than $400 after they was pricing them at least $700 plus for upper level. it's given they always drop. i lock my travel arrangements before i don't even worry about the ticket.

i bought my fight ticket for the tank vs hector garcia with boots and andrade on the undercard in d.c a day before the fights also for like $250.
I did the same thing for the Garcia v Haney I got the ticket on stub hub for $99.00 so I roughly paid £85

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

take-my-money.gif