[8/31] AEW Dynamite: Like Mario Party, guys want Stars instead of Cash in the Trio Tourney, while BattleBots go All Out before the PPV!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
"ALL OUT doesn't NEED a MAIN EVENT. ALL OUT IS THE MAIN EVENT!"
full
"This is such an EXCITING WEEK. COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS BACK and THE NFL IS BACK NEXT WEEK!"
full
"I think WE can COMPETE with the NFL. Just not with my Dad of course, I would love it though if you cheer on the Jaguars and Trevor Lawrence though. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, IT'S TOTALLY OK!"

And now Welcome TSC to another Wednesday Night edition of AEW Dynamite, the go home edition before All Out... which doesn't have a Main Event... yet...

Announced so far...
AEW World Trios Championship Tournament – Dynamite Finals: Will Ospreay & Aussie Open vs. The Young Bucks & Kenny Omega
Toni Storm & Hikaru Shida vs. Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. & Jamie Hayter
We’ll Hear From Undisputed AEW World Champion Jon Moxley
Jake Hagew vs. Bryan Danielson (w/ Special Guest Commentator: Chris Jericho)

Plus BattleBots action after the show with another Bot aiming for a spot in the Finals for THE GOLDEN BOLT.

:mjgrin: There will be so much synconized flippy shyt, that Meltzer gotta give this a 10 Star Rating. :troll: But will it draw a Million after Moxley squashed Punk last week?

:mjgrin: Only 4 Matches announced so far, I guess this means Women getting 12 mins for their match this week!
full
PROGRESS!

:mjgrin: Plus the ongoing saga of Chris Jericho feuding with Daniel Bryan Danielson for the soul of Daniel Garcia.
:umad: Bobby FisHHH going to be terrorizing anyone that leg slaps tonight via Twitter.

LIVE FROM THE NOW Arena in CHICAGO, IL
IT'S AEW DYNAMITE: CHICAGO

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
imagine tuning in to watch a lisp having fakkit talk spicy. Hager having fans is like the blue meanie having Stans. Good for you nikkas brehs

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Dub has lost a lot of momentum since Forbidden Door for me....All Out seems random as hell, and I'm curious what title match they set up in such a short time frame for Mox...

The injuries piling up in a short amount of time killed the momentum and probably many creative plans. They need to do a hard reset after All Out quickly so they have a good show for Grand Slam in a few weeks.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Dub has lost a lot of momentum since Forbidden Door for me....All Out seems random as hell, and I'm curious what title match they set up in such a short time frame for Mox...
The whole summer has been rough. Instead of setting up some plans for a few months once all the injuries starting hitting, TK just started throwing random shyt at the wall trying to see why would stick short term.

All Out should serve as a de facto season finale and start back up with a new season on Wednesday.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The injuries piling up in a short amount of time killed the momentum and probably many creative plans. They need to do a hard reset after All Out quickly so they have a good show for Grand Slam in a few weeks.
The whole summer has been rough. Instead of setting up some plans for a few months once all the injuries starting hitting, TK just started throwing random shyt at the wall trying to see why would stick short term.

All Out should serve as a de facto season finale and start back up with a new season on Wednesday.
Think I found my doppelganger. I wrote my post before even seeing the @Keepin' it 100 post. And we both commented on how Russo was insulting himself in that Russo thread.
:whoo: