[8/31] AEW Dynamite: Like Mario Party, guys want Stars instead of Cash in the Trio Tourney, while BattleBots go All Out before the PPV!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Low key I'm still hurt by how they choked him out, he needs revenge, fukk Hager up convincingly
He should destroy him as he also cost him the match vs García. But this is not a grudge match, it's just set up for the Jericho match so I'm not expecting anything that decisive.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Also, That second Riddle/Rollins interview promo was less than 1:00 and complete fukking flames…

So I don’t want to hear shyt about TK leaving people off tv for weeks cause its not “enough time”. TNA used to be able to highlight people the same way in under a minute and thats when they only had one hour of tv per week.

TK has to do better. No reason on earth we shouldn’t have heard from Undisputed Era since their turn. I don’t even think the bucks have mentioned it since either :snoop:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Hager ruined lucha underground for me so that nikka can suck a dikk. nikka looks like a retard and that lisp doesn’t help. fukk him. I hope that nikka gets released. Guy is straight up ass cheeks

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It was a two-minute match, you seriously think we getting a two-minute match on a PPV? Stop acting stupid now
Who’s talking about time? We all know that match was supposed to be the main event on a ppv. Doesn’t matter if it’s 1 sec or an hour. They blew their load on a Wednesday. Now they don’t even know what to do for the PPV.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
TK has to do better. No reason on earth we shouldn’t have heard from Undisputed Era since their turn. I don’t even think the bucks have mentioned it since either :snoop:
Holy shyt you are right, actually forgot about that shyt :russ:

What's hilarious is that the UE vs Elite feud should be the driving force of the promotion for the whole fall and winter, at the very least :dead: (personally I'm not looking forward for it but I'm pretty sure the core AEW fanbase will love that shyt).

Silkk

Daps
Holy shyt you are right, actually forgot about that shyt :russ:

What's hilarious is that the UE vs Elite feud should be driving force of the promotion for the whole fall and winter, at the very least :dead:
Yeah, The timing of it only to not bring it up again for weeks was just…dumb

I guess he wanted it to come off as a face turn for the bucks cause Kenny was coming back, But they’re the same characters they’ve always been getting the same reactions they’ve always got.

Should’ve held off on that until after the trios tournament.

Silkk

Daps
Man......Knowing that All Out is Sunday and how they book Rampage, There's a ton of shyt they gotta get in/setup tonight. Hope they can do it a non Russo way.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Man......Knowing that All Out is Sunday and how they book Rampage, There's a ton of shyt they gotta get in/setup tonight. Hope they can do it a non Russo way.
Well last I looked there was only three matches booked so there is a lot of time to fill

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The whole summer has been rough. Instead of setting up some plans for a few months once all the injuries starting hitting, TK just started throwing random shyt at the wall trying to see why would stick short term.

All Out should serve as a de facto season finale and start back up with a new season on Wednesday.
TK seems to not understand that injuries happen and you just have to pivot...instead of doing new storylines, he's just throwing shyt at random until everyone comes back.

Injuries should be an opportunity to get new shyt over...shyt a neck injury is what took Austin's character to the next level