Gunther (c) vs Johnny Gargano or Ciampa

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was just looking at tickets for this. Thinking about checking it out. Last WWE event I hit up was Mania 37 I believe so its been a while. Do wanna hit up a Raw in late July but don't have tickets or anything. Did make plans by reserving a hotel but could get a refund if anything up to a certain number of days. Good thing about that Raw is I can likely kill 2 birds with 1 stone type of thing. I recently ordered this MLB Ballpark Passport book that lets you track visits to each ballpark. Would've been nice to have it back during Mania 37 but I can use it this time if I hit up a Rays game. Same thing with Payback and the Pirates since they play on Monday. I'd get there Friday, check out the city, attend Payback on Saturday, Pirates game on Monday, head back on Tuesday. Don't know what there is to do in Pittsburgh. I hear some Heinz museum is cool and prolly try out that Primanti Bros place. I'm sure it be affordable too. At least compared to going to Detroit for Summerslam or either of the London events from WWE and AEW, or Chicago for All Out which I've already been to 3 times. So this would be somewhere new. Might say fukk it and look thru booking a trip this weekend. :patrice: Prolly better than Indiana and their October PLE.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was slacking on getting a ticket but was able to grab one this weekend. Could've prolly gotten a bit better seat but I'm ok with what I got. Top level first row, shouldn't be too bad. Had to get an aisle seat of course cuz I hate having to push thru a bunch of neckbeards whenever I need to go use the bathroom or get a snack. Lucked out on flight too. Had to split them up cuz I didn't have enough points on AA but another card did so it was like $30 total including insurance after using my points. Should be a decent event. What I do gotta see is if any places out there show wrestling ppv cuz aew the next day.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
DISCLAIMER: As a Ravens fan I'm obligated to say fukk Pittsburgh.

That aside, this PPV theme seems like SummerSlam's Backlash and with the 3 year anniversary, it's possible Roman could actually end up facing Jey. If so, you should get a temp name change to Negrodamus and internship under Meltz. :ehh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
DISCLAIMER: As a Ravens fan I'm obligated to say fukk Pittsburgh.

That aside, this PPV theme seems like SummerSlam's Backlash and with the 3 year anniversary, it's possible Roman could actually end up facing Jey. If so, you should get a temp name change to Negrodamus and internship under Meltz. :ehh:
You think they would run it back again a month later? It feels like they are setting up Jey vs Roman at SummerSlam. I mean I wouldn't put it past them to do a rematch at the next event after. We all know they've done it plenty times in the past.