[5/4/24] WWE Backlash 2024: Live From France! (Special Start Time 1pm EST)

Who winning?

• AJ Styles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jey Uso

• Naomi

• Tiffany Stratton

• Kabuki Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Whether they are real journalist or not is irrelevant to my point considering that actual real journalist and the media don't care to cover the WWE on a daily basis like the scrums you're complaining about.
Maybe you misunderstood me; there is no point in real journalist being at a promo event.

Just like backstage segments and run-ins don't need "real" security to break up fights.

The WWE doesn't want to be covered like the NBA; it's a work. It's kayfabe.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Maybe you misunderstood me; there is no point in real journalist being at a promo event.

Just like backstage segments and run-ins don't need "real" security to break up fights.

The WWE doesn't want to be covered like the NBA; it's a work. It's kayfabe.
Those scrums and non-journalist still serve a purpose to the WWE and wrestling in general is my point regardless of whether or not they're legit.

Or would you rather none of those discussions taking place outside of those promo events?

No need to shyt on them like he did.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Those scrums and non-journalist still serve a purpose to the WWE and wrestling in general is my point regardless of whether or not they're legit.

Or would you rather none of those discussions taking place outside of those promo events?

No need to shyt on them like he did.
This is where we disagree.

Take away the allure of them being "insiders" nobody cares about them 99% of them on Twitter.

Unless there's backstage drama or free agents, the sheets are dry.

Most I saw them referenced or discussed was during CM Punk's AEW drama.

I don't need to know exactly why super senior Drew Gulak got released :mjlol:--it's not even important for kayfabe.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is where we disagree.

Take away the allure of them being "insiders" nobody cares about them 99% of them on Twitter.

Unless there's backstage drama or free agents, the sheets are dry.

Most I saw them referenced or discussed was during CM Punk's AEW drama.

I don't need to know exactly why super senior Drew Gulak got released :mjlol:--it's not even important for kayfabe.
Of course you don't, but you and others actively consume the information and create topics and discussions about it, so you're proving my point without even realizing it :mjlol:

Hell, a lot of the threads in this subforum wouldn't exist otherwise as y'all use some of those same topics and subjects that they do :mjlol:

There's literally a thread on the front page right now talking about the match star rating system of Dave Meltzer who posters always like to complain about, yet still consume his content :mjlol:

It’s why I keep saying that y’all are the same marks you love to complain about.

Last edited: