[4/29/24] And the for first pick of the Second Round of the WWE Draft Raw Selects…. Monday Night Raw Thread

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
How? :dahell:

Aside from the draft they also lost Cody

Off of 3 picks alone RAW got like 15 wrestlers lol

Everyone keeps saying it doesn’t count, but Braun and Sheamus have returned and I say it should count…. We haven’t seen these dudes damn near a year (we saw sheamus for the first time last week)

RAW damn near got majority of the call ups

And we are forgetting Seth, Punk, Rhea, and Drew are sidelined right now…. Imagine when they come back

Damien priest, Seth, CM punk, Drew, Finn, Rhea, Becky, Gunther, Ilja, Sheamus, Sami, Gable, Jey, etc. sound fire af to me

Again, the only downside to this draft is that none of the main eventers got drafted to a different brand— but even then I don’t think it’s a bad thing.

In the moment frustration because we wanted fireworks…. Long-term entertainment for both rosters imo

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Off of 3 picks alone RAW got like 15 wrestlers lol

Everyone keeps saying it doesn’t count, but Braun and Sheamus have returned and I say it should count…. We haven’t seen these dudes damn near a year (we saw sheamus for the first time last week)

RAW damn near got majority of the call ups

And we are forgetting Seth, Punk, Rhea, and Drew are sidelined right now…. Imagine when they come back

Damien priest, Seth, CM punk, Drew, Finn, Rhea, Becky, Gunther, Ilja, Sheamus, Sami, Gable, Jey, etc. sound fire af to me

Again, the only downside to this draft is that none of the main eventers got drafted to a different brand— but even then I don’t think it’s a bad thing.

In the moment frustration because we wanted fireworks…. Long-term entertainment for both rosters imo
Ill come back to this