[4/29/24] And the for first pick of the Second Round of the WWE Draft Raw Selects…. Monday Night Raw Thread

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Draft_Logo--fe62f4e4e628b30218db29b63072dc92.png

Champions on each brand will be protected and are not eligible to be drafted. As a result, Damian Priest, Becky Lynch, Awesome Truth and Sami Zayn will remain on Raw. Cody Rhodes, Bayley, A-Town Down Under and Logan Paul will remain on SmackDown.

MONDAY’S AVAILABLE DRAFT POOL

#DIY
Apollo Crews
Braun Strowman
Bronson Reed
Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell
Chelsea Green and Piper Niven
CM Punk
The Creed Brothers (Julius Creed, Brutus Creed and Ivy Nile)
Damage CTRL (IYO SKY, Dakota Kai and Kabuki Warriors)
Drew McIntyre
Final Testament (Karrion Kross, AOP, Scarlett and Paul Ellering)
Giovanni Vinci
Imperium (Gunther and Ludwig Kaiser)
Jade Cargill
Judgment Day (Finn Bálor, Dominik Mysterio and JD McDonagh)
Kayden Carter and Katana Chance
Kevin Owens
Legado del Fantasma (Santos Escobar, Angel, Berto and Elektra Lopez)
LWO (Rey Mysterio, Carlito, Dragon Lee, Cruz Del Toro, Joaquin Wilde and Zelina Vega)
Naomi
Natalya
New Catch Republic (Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate)
New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)
Odyssey Jones
Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince and Kit Wilson)
Shinsuke Nakamura
Tegan Nox
The Pride (Bobby Lashley, Street Profits and B-Fab)
Tiffany Stratton

* NXT Superstars will be eligible to be drafted.

20240422_RAW_TJD_Jey_Andrade_Ricochet_FC_Monday--85d64bf88b4c33432d3944f2283b890b.jpg

Jey Uso teams with Ricochet and Andrade to take on The Judgment Day​

As the 2024 WWE Draft Night Two takes over Raw, The Judgment Day will also try to take over when they face Jey Uso, Ricochet and Andrade in a Six-Man Tag Team Match.

“Main Event” Jey Uso is set to collide with Damian Priest for The Archer of Infamy’s World Heavyweight Title at Backlash France and will surely see this as a test less than a week before their huge matchup.

The previous week on Raw, Ricochet and Andrade gained the win over JD McDonagh and Santos Escobar, who subbed in for an injured “Dirty” Dominik Mysterio. This loss angered the World Heavyweight Champion and now he, Finn Bálor and McDonagh will try to get back on track with a victory on their minds over Uso, Ricochet and Andrade.

Which team will walk out on top on Night Two of the 2024 WWE Draft?

More TBA

Last edited:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I think in this new era they gonna really shake up the roster, draft been too safe the past couple of years . I havnt been shocked by one since they split up the Dudley boys . I say break up the street profits . Priest out of judgement day to Smackdown , Cody to raw is obvious

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I think in this new era they gonna really shake up the roster, draft been too safe the past couple of years . I havnt been shocked by one since they split up the Dudley boys . I say break up the street profits . Priest out of judgement day to Smackdown , Cody to raw is obvious

Champions can’t be moved. They are protected.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Champions can’t be moved. They are protected.
He might still get his wish, Judgment Day (Finn, Dom, JD) could get drafted to SD, leaving Priest alone on Raw. I don't see it happening tho considering the possible story they are brewing within the group right now.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Draft so far... Color designates actual brand switch

Round 1
SmackDown - Bianca Belair
Raw - Jey Uso
SmackDown - Carmelo Hayes
Raw - Seth "Freakin" Rollins
Round 2
SmackDown - Randy Orton
Raw - Bron Breakker
SmackDown - Nia Jax
Raw - Liv Morgan
Round 3
SmackDown - LA Knight
Raw - Ricochet
SmackDown - The Bloodline (Solo Sikoa, Tama Tonga, and Paul Heyman)
Raw - Sheamus
Round 4
SmackDown - AJ Styles
Raw - Alpha Academy (Chad Gable, Otis, Akira Tozawa, and Maxxine Dupri)
SmackDown - Andrade
Raw - Kiana James
As announced on social media on Friday night:
SmackDown - The O.C.
SmackDown - Baron Corbin
SmackDown - Cedric Alexander and Ashante Thee Adonis
Raw - Shayna Baszler
Raw - Zoey Stark
Raw - Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn
Raw - Ivar

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kinda surprised that Kiana James was the first NXT woman off the board. I think she has potential but there's a lot of talent down there I would place above her at this point. Will be interesting to see what she does.

Melo cut a good promo.... he had a decent match with Cody, he's off to a good start on SD!

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Kinda surprised that Kiana James was the first NXT woman off the board. I think she has potential but there's a lot of talent down there I would place above her at this point. Will be interesting to see what she does.

Melo cut a good promo.... he had a decent match with Cody, he's off to a good start on SD!

Kiana is notches below some of the other chicks over at NXT but on main she will stand out immediately.

That just shows you how deep the woman’s division on NXT is.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Kiana is notches below some of the other chicks over at NXT but on main she will stand out immediately.

That just shows you how deep the woman’s division on NXT is.
NXT is also about time spent there. Kiana has been a mainstay since 2.0, it was time for her to move one. I know people want Lola up on main so bad but she came in way later. She could use another year in NXT.

I would not be surprised if Fallon Henley gets picked on Raw even tho I feel her character needs a bit more work. She's in the same time range as Kiana.

Next year Roxanne definitely moving up, likely with Jacy Jayne. Jacy was actually on B/G episodes as an enhancement talent so she might be one of the longer tenured current girls. I remember seeing her in a battle royal, under a different name, during the pandemic. Oh Jacy was also on Raw Underground.

Last edited: