It’s a New Day UCE!!!! Monday Night Raw Thread [2/12/24] Featuring Reigning Player Hater of the Year DM Hunk :Pause:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
liv2-gif.213860

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

That's why I laugh at all this weird gay shyt about the Rock will be gassed and all this gen z themed mindset from lazy motherfukkers...it's not about match quality. It's about making money. Roman and Cody haven't been close to 5 star matches. Neither has Seth or Gunther..Bret is decimating those two in particular over how silly and unrealistic their matches are.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

I don't understand this.. why not just have the Rock v Reigns at 41? give it the ol' Cena/Rock 1 year build deal

i'm unsure of the Mania sales but i'm sure it's more than sold out by now :dead:

The Rock could have stayed face, Cawdy could have finished the story, Roman could have taken whatever hiatus he thinks he needs, theory could have been deavored

• Haha
Reactions: Him

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't understand this.. why not just have the Rock v Reigns at 41? give it the ol' Cena/Rock 1 year build deal

i'm unsure of the Mania sales but i'm sure it's more than sold out by now :dead:

The Rock could have stayed face, Cawdy could have finished the story, Roman could have taken whatever hiatus he thinks he needs, theory could have been deavored
Due to recent events this all sounds like shyt now. Heel Rock teaming with heel Roman makes this a much better story going into Mania, sorry but I'm not trying to hear 2 months of Cody whimpering about his dead daddy again. Also Cody and Seth need to stop acting like they don't have Hollywood dreams, hell Cody left ATL to go to Hollywood but there's no demand for a bland cac with a lisp. :manny:

Last edited: