[3/11/24] Heading down the Road to Wrestlemania on Swangaz Monday Night Raw Thread

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Atleast he gets a 5 min Twitter segment :beli:

What if one team grabs the Raw belts and another team grabs the SD titles and that's how they split them. 😄

Ya'll have to stop this over the tag titles. They not splitting them up.

Hell, I don't see Judgement Day losing them any time soon.

If the tag team division was so stacked, they wouldn't be having #DIY and Awesome Truth reunions :mjlol: and sticking the Profits in a heatless 6 man feud.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Atleast he gets a 5 min Twitter segment :beli:

Ya'll have to stop this over the tag titles. They not splitting them up.

Hell, I don't see Judgement Day losing them any time soon.

If the tag team division was so stacked, they wouldn't be having #DIY and Awesome Truth reunions :mjlol: and sticking the Profits in a heatless 6 man feud.
If they aren't splitting them then why haven't they made them into one title yet? Just saying it's still a possibility. Also I was being funny, like a what if scenario. You seemed to have taken it seriously. 😄

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Who is advancing to the ladder match? I got New Day, Creeds and Awesome Truth.

GIcVNMgXcAA4ld6

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If they aren't splitting them then why haven't they made them into one title yet? Just saying it's still a possibility. Also I was being funny, like a what if scenario. You seemed to have taken it seriously. 😄

To be honest; who even cares that much?

They didn't give Roman "one title" until the 1,000 day mark and even then he had Paul-E carrying THREE titles.

Plus, the Universal title is nowhere near the level history as the WWE Champion, so, they were as much quietly retiring it more than anything.

Check the lineage, it's litterally the Roman/Brock belt.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
To be honest; who even cares that much?

They didn't give Roman "one title" until the 1,000 day mark and even then he had Paul-E carrying THREE titles.

Plus, the Universal title is nowhere near the level history as the WWE Champion, so, they were as much quietly retiring it more than anything.

Check the lineage, it's literally the Roman/Brock belt.
Roman is still carrying two lineages through one title. Universal title lineage likely ceases to exist once he loses. The fact that they haven't combined the tag titles might still lead to something. It's been rumored for a while now so who knows. If they were really serious about unifying the tag titles I feel they would have done it by now. Leave it to HHH to drag something on forever.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Roman is still carrying two lineages through one title. Universal title lineage likely ceases to exist once he loses. The fact that they haven't combined the tag titles might still lead to something. It's been rumored for a while now so who knows. If they were really serious about unifying the tag titles I feel they would have done it by now. Leave it to HHH to drag something on forever.
:manny: That's all I'm saying.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:manny: That's all I'm saying.
And all I was saying was wouldn't it be funny if they did something dumb like 2 teams grabbing different sets of titles. I don't actually think it will happen, just a funny thing if it did. It's wrestling after all. There is always room for fukkery.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And all I was saying was wouldn't it be funny if they did something dumb like 2 teams grabbing different sets of titles. I don't actually think it will happen, just a funny thing if it did. It's wrestling after all. There is always room for fukkery.
I'm on the record saying that the titles should've been united the second the Usos lost at Mania. Commemorate the great run and the great win. Kevin/Sammy, Cody and JD look silly carrying the titles around.

The Usos pulled the look off because they looked like greedy heels.

JD can't even jump Seth the right way.

657d0-16697241768009-1920.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm on the record saying that the titles should've been united the second the Usos lost at Mania. Commemorate the great run and the great win. Kevin/Sammy, Cody and JD look silly carrying the titles around.

The Usos pulled the look off because they looked like greedy heels.

JD can't even jump Seth the right way.

657d0-16697241768009-1920.jpg
Clearly they didn't want that or it would have happened. Oh well. Gotta see where all this goes. Just like everything else. But it's time to shyt or get off the pot. Either unify them after WM or split them up. They need to do something that's for sure.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
6 pack tag ladder match? Cripple H is so transparent..lol. Long ass title reigns for his favorites and keeling certain black talents out the spotlight. Loll
Miz & Truth asking for a six team ladder match is so fukking dumb :snoop: