[3/25/24] Old Man Phil Appears! Monday Night Raw Thread

Daps
QjcsHVA.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
that ass whooping Rock put on Cody had vibes of the one Bane put on Batman in Dark Knight rises.

down to the rain in the background and realtime beat down narration.

Rock staring down the barrel of the camera those few times was scary. reminded you he’s still got a nasty mean streak when he decides to let it out.

This should be a fun two weeks of lead in
It was a sonning...like...calling him BOY and how he was gonna learn him

Cody finally has REAL stakes to overcome. He wins at mania he's the biggest conquering hero they've had in a decade

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
fukk anyone that didn’t want Rock back…. This shyt is epic!!
Yea for real, just goes to show that demo does not know what’s best for business
I been sayin that Lol... there's brehs who swear this build is terrible. Even on Friday I said "I bet they have one more big angle with The Rock left" but I didn't expect all of THIS....

Ended up being bigger than I even imagined.
These dudes be trying too hard to be cool. They think if they be contrarians then they won’t get caught up in the hype and be marks or something.

Put it this way, if you are not enjoying this at a high level just quit watching WWE and stick to the Indy’s and AEW. Because this isn’t for you. People need to be self aware and realize that sometimes they just have poor taste and don’t know what they are talking about

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Okay now I’ll post my experience…. And brehs it’s a long response so i appreciate whoever reads.

Raw was lit af. We had amazing seats on the first level behind the announce team. I spent way too much money on beer smh.

Dudes swear no baddies be at wrestling events but I saw so many fine ass women and no not all of them had children with them.

but of course there’s those fans that make you embarrassed to be a wrestling fan. And no disrespect, but I realized all those dudes with a voice on X that use wrestlers as their profile picture be autistic af… no social interaction ever besides the internet, and can’t understand how arguments and discourses can work without pushing narratives for their fav wrestlers or promotion. And then it hit me there’s probably bunch of posters here just like that and I realize I gotta stop taking opinions so serious on here until proven other wise. Like always welcome different perspectives, but ignore that dumb shyt when opinions aren’t sound/valid.

But to RAW

- Seeing the Rock will be a moment I’ll remember forever. The rock really is that dude and has made this wrestlemania legendary

-Cody, Seth, and Roman are over af. Just mentioning Romans name had the crowd going nuts. So I don’t understand these narratives you guys push that Rock is saving them when it was like this before the Rumble. And it’s like no fukking shyt Cody isn’t on Rock and Roman’s level. The Rock is one of the faces of the attitude era and has been in Hollywood for 20 years lol. Roman has main evented 6 or 7 wrestlemanias lol…. It’s not a discredit to Cody he’s not at that status when he hasn’t even won the title yet… the whole point of this story is to put Cody up there and I think people forget that

-bathroom break match is real brehs. I tried going piss during Ivy vs Candace but the lines were so long I thought there was a meet and greet with a celeb in there

- the matches announced were nothing going in but they all delivered crowd was into everything. It’s weird seeing online opinions saying the crowd didn’t care for Andrade when people were cheering for him while chanting si

- Philly is 100 percent rooting against Becky at Mania. Rhea got the juice and the squeeze. Becky was receiving boos whenever she took shots at Rhea

- punk, Seth, and Drew segment was lit. Punk is really held in regard as a God in chicago. I don’t think there are that many wrestlers who get that type of home town treatment on Punk’s level

-and jey is so fukking over. I know dudes push for jey to be a top guy but I had to experience this in person to believe it. Getting the crowd with a great entrance is one thing, but seeing so many yeet shirts in the crowd is another. There were 4 white couples in my row rocking yeet shirts, my cousin bought a yeet shirt… everyone is chanting yeet before the show begins. That mf is over

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
-and jey is so fukking over. I know dudes push for jey to be a top guy but I had to experience this in person to believe it. Getting the crowd with a great entrance is one thing, but seeing so many yeet shirts in the crowd is another. There were 4 white couples in my row rocking yeet shirts, my cousin bought a yeet shirt… everyone is chanting yeet before the show begins. That mf is over
Did you do the "Yeet dance" with everyone else? 😁