[12/11/23] Does Raw have enough Cap Space for CM Punk? Monday Night Raw Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
War games wasn't this weekend, they don't have Survivor series in December, play this game with someone else else

tumblr_mji42eijPx1s7juhuo1_250.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nah, no reason for Cody to win the Rumble. He’ll find a loophole to face Roman without needing the Rumble.
I think the best way to go is to have the rumble come down to Cody and Punk as final two, then you have Punk eliminate Cody on some sucker shyt, leading to a slow burn heel turn going into the mania feud with Seth. At the same time youre also setting up a feud in the works for Cody/Punk down the line with Cody wanting his get back for the way Punk did him dirty in order to come out on top at the rumble.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think the best way to go is to have the rumble come down to Cody and Punk as final two, then you have Punk eliminate Cody on some sucker shyt, leading to a slow burn heel turn going into the mania feud with Seth. At the same time youre also setting up a feud in the works for Cody/Punk down the line with Cody wanting his get back for the way Punk did him dirty in order to come out on top at the rumble.
Or if you want to create your next big superstar, Have Austin Theory dump them both at the same time :banderas: