:lolbron:

IMG-5191.png
Can anyone on TSC tell me what the actual number was? :troll:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rocks appearance Monday was the first time since the press conference that he was the character he should be. It might be too late for him to actually get booed again, but that character makes the story way more interesting than the "fun heel" sh1t he was doing for a month that basically turned him face again.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rocks appearance Monday was the first time since the press conference that he was the character he should be. It might be too late for him to actually get booed again, but that character makes the story way more interesting than the "fun heel" sh1t he was doing for a month that basically turned him face again.
Wasnt a fun heel..he always brings comedy..even when he tried to kill people. Hes just a icon now so youre conditioned to think its a cool heel thing...

The Rock is the Rock. All that whining when hes a face dont make sense because hes an a$$hole and arrogant entity no matter what. He demands chants....calls himself the Great One....etc.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasnt a fun heel..he always brings comedy..even when he tried to kill people. Hes just a icon now so youre conditioned to think its a cool heel thing...

The Rock is the Rock. All that whining when hes a face dont make sense because hes an a$$hole and arrogant entity no matter what. He demands chants....calls himself the Great One....etc.

It's not just that he's too popular or great or whatever to get booed. He got like 90% boos at the press conference because he was leaning in to the worst impressions people have of him and fans were able to suspend disbelief. Rock COULD have pulled it off. Monday was actually the first move back in that direction since. He and his team are very conscious of his image and pumped the brakes on that I think, and it's disappointing because he talked for years about waiting to come back and do something special, and I thought that was it. Then they flipped to redoing Hollywood Rock quickly.

The difference between the two is one is "Hey I'm having so much fun playing an arrogant a$$hole, come along for the ride" and one is "I came back to take this main event spot because I have the power to do so, shut the fukk up cause you can't do anything about it".

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's not just that he's too popular or great or whatever to get booed. He got like 90% boos at the press conference because he was leaning in to the worst impressions people have of him and fans were able to suspend disbelief. Rock COULD have pulled it off. Monday was actually the first move back in that direction since. He and his team are very conscious of his image and pumped the brakes on that I think, and it's disappointing because he talked for years about waiting to come back and do something special, and I thought that was it. Then they flipped to redoing Hollywood Rock quickly.

The difference between the two is one is "Hey I'm having so much fun playing an arrogant a$$hole, come along for the ride" and one is "I came back to take this main event spot because I have the power to do so, shut the fukk up cause you can't do anything about it".
It will make money either way..even if he ignored the reactions. So like i said..he dont like tonget bored. When its time for the money promos and whst it takes to out merit behind his words...it will all add up. Him being some diabolical heel with no charisma and going for all kind of heat is not necessary. Thats some Cripple H shyt. JBL nonsense. Him just taking Cody's spot had the Republican fanbase chanting ROCKY SUCKS and claiming he was a politican...lol. He said the morning of the press conference..its part of the long game. Social media shows his behind the scenes pov..so it all good if someone wants to hate him for making movies they thought were cycled roles or him taking Cody's oddly booked spot when the guy should of won last year...whatever.

When he was Corporate Rock..he used to say "when the time is right..its right" when fans kept copying his every word before Backlash 99.

All this stuff does..Just makes him bigger.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It will make money either way..even if he ignored the reactions. So like i said..he dont like tonget bored. When its time for the money promos and whst it takes to out merit behind his words...it will all add up. Him being some diabolical heel with no charisma and going for all kind of heat is not necessary. Thats some Cripple H shyt. JBL nonsense. Him just taking Cody's spot had the Republican fanbase chanting ROCKY SUCKS and claiming he was a politican...lol. He said the morning of the press conference..its part of the long game. Social media shows his behind the scenes pov..so it all good if someone wants to hate him for making movies they thought were cycled roles or him taking Cody's oddly booked spot when the guy should of won last year...whatever.

When he was Corporate Rock..he used to say "when the time is right..its right" when kept copying his every word before Backlash 99.

All this stuff does..Just makes him bigger.
Cmon Man :dead: