[3/18/24] On Road to Wrestlemania I shed So many Tears Monday Night Raw Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Real heels dont draw momey like him though..lol. Odd perception. When he walked to the rimg smiling the night after Survivor Series 98 as the crowd chanted Rocky Sucks over his theme...was he a real heel?
The company’s been doing their best business in forever for the past 3 years on the back of Roman & The Bloodline who are heels though.

And yeah he was for a couple weeks….Then he started playing both sides like he is now.

Even in 03 Rock never actually wanted to be the type of heel that gets booed. He even says so in his documentary. This one & the dvd set:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Does Rhea still wrestle? Wtf...you know she's a Cripple H golden girl...doing that Cripple H 2000 shyt where they do 4 or 5 segments and don't wrestle.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The company’s been doing their best business in forever for the past 3 years on the back of Roman & The Bloodline who are heels though.

And yeah he was for a couple weeks….Then he started playing both sides like he is now.

Even in 03 Rock never actually wanted to be the type of heel that gets booed. He even says so in his documentary. This one & the dvd set:

Television deals and all that aren't because of Roman..they didn't carry WMs or bring in those ticket sales.

The Rock has always been like that. You just don't pay attention enough to him. People just warmed up to his antics in 98 and 99 before it got to that point. As a face in 2000, he was ruthless to anybody. The way he disrespected women, old men, people's looks and weight. Heel shyt. But standing ovations every week.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Rock has always been like that. You just don't pay attention enough to him. People just warmed up to his antics in 98 and 99 before it got to that point. As a face in 2000, he was ruthless to anybody. The way he disrespected women, old men, people's looks and weight. Heel shyt. But standing ovations every week.
I’ve been watching The Rock since his career started. Everything I said before is true.

And that wasn’t heel shyt. Heel shyt would be HHH ending DX when it was most popular by turning on his best friend and joining the corporation.

Or Stone Cold beating and bloodying JR.

This is actual heel shyt from The Rock

He doesn’t have many moments like these where the crowd in unison hated him. A part of that is because of how great and entertaining he is, Another part is because he never really wanted to be a heel just like now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I’ve been watching The Rock since his career started. Everything I said before is true.

And that wasn’t heel shyt. Heel shyt would be HHH ending DX when it was most popular by turning on his best friend and joining the corporation.

He doesn’t have many moments like these where the crowd in unison hated him. A part of that is because of how great and entertaining he is, Another part is because he never really wanted to be a heel just like now.

Lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Does Rhea still wrestle? Wtf...you know she's a Cripple H golden girl...doing that Cripple H 2000 shyt where they do 4 or 5 segments and don't wrestle.
She wrestled at EC in the main event. :dahell:

Why should she as champion have to wrestle on TV between then and WM?

She wrestles plenty in dark matches or house shows. She was just on SD in a dark match. How do you think that picture of her bending over shown in this thread was taken?

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thinking about it when he was supposedly heel for the hogan rematch wen he became hollywood rock, who could blame him for being like that to hogan when a year ago hogan and the nwo tried to kill him wit a mack truck
, karmas a bytch
:ufdup:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

None of the champions wrestle regularly on TV under big nose, except for Gunther.

Especially now with WM season, he probably doesn’t wanna risk injury.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
None of the champions wrestle regularly on TV under big nose, except for Gunther.

Especially now with WM season, he probably doesn’t wanna risk injury.
What? They still doing houseshows..either u can do your job or u can't. If they are fragile...why are they in big spots? Becky way bigger than her and wrestles weekly.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She wrestled at EC in the main event. :dahell:

Why should she as champion have to wrestle on TV between then and WM?

She wrestles plenty in dark matches or house shows. She was just on SD in a dark match. How do you think that picture of her bending over shown in this thread was taken?
The Austraila shyt? I'm talking on TV. All she does is talk and don't do shyt. Now Nia is in the ring before her.

Last edited: