[12/11/23] Does Raw have enough Cap Space for CM Punk? Monday Night Raw Thread

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Seth vs Punk is some generational shyt that people will be talking about a decade from now. I have not been this hype for a feud in a min:banderas: .

Cody vs Roman Part 2 is gonna be some generational shyt as well, we really eating this Wrestlemania season :wow:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Seth vs Punk is some generational shyt that people will be talking about a decade from now. I have not been this hype for a feud in a min:banderas: .

Cody vs Roman Part 2 is gonna be some generational shyt as well, we really eating this Wrestlemania season :wow:
Seth and Punk should be flames. The real life tension really turns this shyt up.

With Cody and Roman I just don't know if they'll recapture that big fight feel they did last year. That shyt felt more epic that I initially expected. Now I think I'll feel like I'll just be waiting for the finish to get it done with and get Cody his W. Lol.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Seth and Punk should be flames. The real life tension really turns this shyt up.

With Cody and Roman I just don't know if they'll recapture that big fight feel they did last year. That shyt felt more epic that I initially expected. Now I think I'll feel like I'll just be waiting for the finish to get it done with and get Cody his W. Lol.
Nah they definitely will be able to recapture that feel once Cody loses the Rumble and they throw in the "All hope is lost" trope :wow: