[3/11/24] Heading down the Road to Wrestlemania on Swangaz Monday Night Raw Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
i no dudes been mad at Hunter over the booking of black talent but this bulid to mania has been the best in a long while with alot of different ways he can go with talents//feuds & having things set for after mania as well

Yeah, sucks how he has been using black talent but it’s hard to argue the build up of Mania. Has been the best one in a minute.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
431183914_1306215273537678_3355282029543307291_n.jpg
:russ:Why Homer just didn't buy only Chocolate Ice Cream?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, sucks how he has been using black talent but it’s hard to argue the build up of Mania. Has been the best one in a minute.
Agreed.

Just hopin the All Mighty Profits get some real run post mania. IF Cody doesn't win, it's time to go with Bobby Roman. If Cody wins, don't want to see Bobby the first guy up. If the Tag Belts manage to get split Profits definitely deserve a new chance at going for and winning gold. Bayley's clearly winning so I'm still not sure what the "six month plan" for Bianca is cause you have to keep her away from Bayley. Cause she owns Bayley.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Weirdest booking decisions in the E over the last six months or so

Gable being the underdog that never goes over

Ppl bytch about Cody having to have his moment at WM

But, Gable legit may only get on the show on some "Tag Team Showcase" shyt when he should be outchea crying like Kurt when he won the Olympic gold (with a broken freaking neck). shyt, this one of those moments the whole locker room comes to the ring after the 1,2,3

:camby: El Generico had his time
Sami hasn’t had his time till he is World champ :stopitslime:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Sami and Gunther only faced off one time on TV. Non-title. Gable has had 3 singles, 4 if you count that 5min challenge. It was time for someone Gunther hadn't faced as often. Good choice in my opinion. Still think Gunther should win because I still have hopes for a Dragunov match up in Berlin.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Agreed.

Just hopin the All Mighty Profits get some real run post mania. IF Cody doesn't win, it's time to go with Bobby Roman. If Cody wins, don't want to see Bobby the first guy up. If the Tag Belts manage to get split Profits definitely deserve a new chance at going for and winning gold. Bayley's clearly winning so I'm still not sure what the "six month plan" for Bianca is cause you have to keep her away from Bayley. Cause she owns Bayley.

There might be some inner turmoil between Lashley and the Profits if we go by what has happened in past Kross feuds.

As for Bianca, we will see. It’s going to be interesting with her after last weeks segment.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
too many possible 'feel good' moments at mania

who's not getting that moment? :unsure:
Sami jumps to the front of this list

Main Event Jey getting robbed by the Bloodline feels very likely - I think Jey will just be happy with a Mania Yeet bop
I didn't see it last year and they got me. I don't think they can do it again with Cody, but if they do :leon:

The Tag ladder match kind of kills the Miz/Truth win