A$AP Rocky on Ebro In The Morning...talks Yams Day, Cozy Tapes, Travis $cott "beef", Forbes cover.

nawshus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grime missed it's chance to pop off in the states. The War Report era was pretty damn raw though.

The fact that Wiley is seldom mentioned as a top artist is always upsetting to me.
Grime would never have blown in the U.S for a number of reasons. Elements of the Grime sonics were absorbed years ago tho, as has the aesthetic more recently, Bryson Tiller walking around in Nike Hats & Windbreakers looking like a Roadman :pachaha:

BNT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Leeds
Grime would never have blown in the U.S for a number of reasons. Elements of the Grime sonics were absorbed years ago tho, as has the aesthetic more recently, Bryson Tiller walking around in Nike Hats & Windbreakers looking like a Roadman :pachaha:
They even took English Goonwear, is there anything fakkit hipsters don't ruin:wow:

nawshus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you aren't serious :patrice:
Very. From the Caps to the Running shoes to the Football Tracksuit Bottoms (Americans call them jogging pants I believe) the default tumblr kid look rn is the retro naughties/late 90's european street kid look, in the fashion industry, they call it 'Chav chic'
They even took English Goonwear, is there anything fakkit hipsters don't ruin:wow:
4040badc70e580283cf2c17afb91863f.jpg

:heh: :wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Very. From the Caps to the Running shoes to the Football Tracksuit Bottoms (Americans call them jogging pants I believe) the default tumblr kid look rn is the retro naughties/late 90's european street kid look, in the fashion industry, they call it 'Chav chic'

All that existed in the 80s in the States.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
ASAP got washed at culture clash they have to show some love.

Calling a next man peng is:scust:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

4040badc70e580283cf2c17afb91863f.jpg

:heh: :wow:

Lol I'm wearing that outfit right now

:ohhh:

Drake did make the uk cool