A$AP Rocky on Ebro In The Morning...talks Yams Day, Cozy Tapes, Travis $cott "beef", Forbes cover.

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Very. From the Caps to the Running shoes to the Football Tracksuit Bottoms (Americans call them jogging pants I believe) the default tumblr kid look rn is the retro naughties/late 90's european street kid look, in the fashion industry, they call it 'Chav chic'

4040badc70e580283cf2c17afb91863f.jpg

:heh: :wow:
i bet he thinks that he's cool :mjlol:

nawshus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that existed in the 80s in the States.
No it didn't, you don't play soccer, you had no need for tight ankle design, it wasn't even a mass produced thing in Europe in the 80's let alone the states, stop it. I'm talkin about a specific modern look not sportswear fashion overall, but if we're talking sportswear street fashion it was established in Europe before it became a thing in the U.S that's why Jordan wanted to sign to Adidas. Polosport didn't even come out till the 90's. Come on man

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No it didn't, you don't play soccer, you had no need for tight ankle design, it wasn't even a mass produced thing in Europe in the 80's let alone the states, stop it. I'm talkin about a specific modern look not sportswear fashion overall, but if we're talking sportswear street fashion it was established in Europe before it became a thing in the U.S that's why Jordan wanted to sign to Adidas. Polosport didn't even come out till the 90's. Come on man

Its sad you believe this.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
No it didn't, you don't play soccer, you had no need for tight ankle design, it wasn't even a mass produced thing in Europe in the 80's let alone the states, stop it. I'm talkin about a specific modern look not sportswear fashion overall, but if we're talking sportswear street fashion it was established in Europe before it became a thing in the U.S that's why Jordan wanted to sign to Adidas. Polosport didn't even come out till the 90's. Come on fam.

credit to the cut/fit of the gear that's poppin off right now that's the football euro influence yeah

but the sportswear wave definitely was strong in the center of international culture that is the us from the jump

like dope boys wasn't rocking track suits as uniform from jump

nikkas been fly on your side no doubt but ......

it ain't a wave until we put the world up on it

this that #allamericanarrogance

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Top boy too

My mom is from London and I used to be a huge Arsenal fan and I saw kidulthood. I always had respect for the UK but now it's actually *cool* lol.

so then you know it been popping

the fact that aubrey soaking swagg now shows he's late to the party

it's reaching overexposure

it's bout to be played out

the vultures and buzzards are circling

it's a dub

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UK brehs what does "innit" mean? I've been watching Top Boy and they end every sentence with it:lolbron:

UK slang is a weird Brit/Jamaican mash up.

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
i heard london smells like a combination of fish, chips and vinegar with the slightest hint of earl grey tea.