A big NBA money crunch is coming

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I predicted this in the off season

NBA contracts are out of control, got B level players making 25 m for teams who ain’t never gonna win a thing

I don't blame the players, I blame the GMs/Orgs that do it. :yeshrug:

No one said to give Deng/Mozgov those contracts.....(good thing we got rid of Mozzy :blessedmagic: ).

No one told Minny to give Weed Plate 30 a year ( :mjlol: )

No one told Cleveland to let Bron talk them into overpaying for JR, Shump, and Khloe's Simp.

Same for Portland with Harkless, Crabbe, and Turner (at least they got rid of Crabbe).

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Also the thunder don’t get Durant if they do the cap smoothing in 2016
The Thunder had Durant’s full bird rights meaning they could go over the cap to resign him...

*edit

You mean the warriors don’t get him?

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

No one said to give Deng/Mozgov those contracts.....(good thing we got rid of Mozzy :blessedmagic: ).

No one told Cleveland to let Bron talk them into overpaying for JR, Shump, and Khloe's Simp.

Same for Portland with Harkless, Crabbe, and Turner (at least they got rid of Crabbe).
This is true ... and when a team wants to try to “get rid” of those mistakes it’s going to cost them a pretty penny ... for LA it was (D’Angelo) for Portland it was (1st round pick)
:picard:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Blame LeBron because Griffin was playing hard ball and was going to let them walk. Plus Bron don’t want to play with young players who are cheap. He fukked out cap up. Those other teams