A black woman was allegedly thrown off a balcony by the police in Toronto

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Many of the blacks in Canada are immigrant c00ns, they not gone turn up.

Im native black american to the bone and I'm telling you bruh this is NOT THE TIME to be putting out treasonous race traitor energy.

I know how "they" be at times so save the reply. A black woman "allegedly was observed" (got thrown off) falling off a fukkin balcony bruh. Have some humanity fam.

These crackas aint playin and they ready for this shyt to go down. How we gon war with each other and dodge the flank attack simultaneously?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
84La.gif

As absurd as it may sound, it's getting to the point where Black folk gonna have to start fighting back with sole goal of killing these emotionally stunted blue bullies who hide under the badge and what they still claim it's supposed to do.

Cause as outlandish as it sounds, I'd rather face the consequences for taking my would be murderers off of here rather than be another hashtag for black black folk to weep and moan over in the news until something new pops up;I'm sorry.

JLova

Veteran
Daps

Man a lot of these immigrants do c00n though...So many were all up in Trudeau's lap when the blackface shyt came out.

As far as the story, how do we know she was pushed off? Not saying I don't believe him..but it's now their word against his and we know how that goes. We don't have any suppport or Shuan King's up here.

RIP to her.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I saw the original story as a woman fell to her death didnt know she was black...and tbh i wouldnt think she was because its High Park...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Man a lot of these immigrants do c00n though...So many were all up in Trudeau's lap when the blackface shyt came out.

As far as the story, how do we know she was pushed off? Not saying I don't believe him..but it's now their word against his and we know how that goes. We don't have any suppport or Shuan King's up here.

RIP to her.

I dont want a lying ass cac like Shaun King up here,i also dont want a bunch of LGBT fakkits (Desmond Cole) being the talking heads either.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Many of the blacks in Canada are immigrant c00ns, they not gone turn up.
Sorry to inform you of this but most black americans are c00ns who do the "we are our own worst enemy " shuffle everytime something racist happens towards us and only have the motivation to click up so we can war with one another. The unconscious folks are all being white apologist scrambling for any reason to make it about "personal responsibility " when we are murdered by some racist vigilante and now the people who are supposed to be more "woke" only have the motivation to fight other black folks from different countries.

Meanwhile nothing on the ground is being strategically done to stop the murders except some new plant emerges as a Civil rights leader placed there by politicians to turn that black anger into votes and support and lawyers who never won any cases come in to settle the fires

I say all that to say sometimes us black Americans get really arrogant and ahead of ourselves. Based on our present conditions and social standing in this society we have no room to be calling any other group c00ns