A couple's experiment sheds more light on racism in home appraisals

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
if i randomly stumble across an open house sure.
I guess he meant on Zillow, aside from what that other guy said that's mostly how I look up places to rent or buy. But I can see why a realtor would come in handy

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I generally don't count it as "beneath" in this case. He looks like the exact prototype swirlers tend to go for, look like one of Halle Berry's exes. Swirlers seem to love them some tall slim dudes with long hair in a man bun and beards. See it all the time.
But he broke lol what attributes he got besides what you listed (all vain and terrible btw)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
look at that sloppy cac with a tacky man bun

Mrs. Horton,40, is a labor and employment Lawyer. She graduated from Columbia and received a law degree from Emory University.

Mr. Horton, 33, is known as Alex. He is a songwriter and a music producer. He is also a forensic service technician at. He graduated from the University of North Florida.

married someone 7 years younger that is probably making peanuts, a black man would have to be prob a partner at a big law firm to even get a date

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I had something similiar happen when i was in market to buy a house. Talked to a broker, white guy, he showed me a bunch of run down section 8 looking houses, one even a had a hole in the roof. When i told him that i'd like to be shown some nicer houses and said that these were beneath my price range, he scoffed as if i was making it up. like nah nikka you broke these are the right house for you. :mjpls:

So i stopped fukking with him and went with a black broker. She showed me some much nicer houses and i end up buying one the ones she showed me. It's amazing how racism just seems into every aspect of life.

why didnt you go with a black broker to begin with? White man ice colder?

:mjpls:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has been going on for hundreds of years. In the early 1800s Chinese immigrants in San Fran would get pennies on the dollar for their gold.
It’s almost like none of these medals, paintings, land are not really worth much. But a way for white people to keep the wealth in they own circles

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Mrs. Horton,40, is a labor and employment Lawyer. She graduated from Columbia and received a law degree from Emory University.

Mr. Horton, 33, is known as Alex. He is a songwriter and a music producer. He is also a forensic service technician at. He graduated from the University of North Florida.

married someone 7 years younger that is probably making peanuts, a black man would have to be prob a partner at a big law firm to even get a date
Wow

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She got me tearing up a lil bit

:mjcry:

I posted this video in another thread already.

tenor.gif

You stealing my shyt????

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I guess he meant on Zillow, aside from what that other guy said that's mostly how I look up places to rent or buy. But I can see why a realtor would come in handy
I do that too, but i give the realtor a list of the places i find on zillothat i think i want to see.
why didnt you go with a black broker to begin with? White man ice colder?

:mjpls:
actually i just went to an open house at first and he was there, said he knew of a some other good houses, preceeded to show me crap the was nowhere near the house i met him in.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That muthafukka got a man bun.
Probably trying to sell the same Little House on the Prairie Painting he did 15 years ago.

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I had something similiar happen when i was in market to buy a house. Talked to a broker, white guy, he showed me a bunch of run down section 8 looking houses, one even a had a hole in the roof. When i told him that i'd like to be shown some nicer houses and said that these were beneath my price range, he scoffed as if i was making it up. like nah nikka you broke these are the right house for you. :mjpls:

So i stopped fukking with him and went with a black broker. She showed me some much nicer houses and i end up buying one the ones she showed me. It's amazing how racism just seems into every aspect of life.
Why you didn’t go black first???? :mjpls:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

75d5c4a39b04b5ded5f1b6a4a95d3f6c.gif