A Florida girl had her SAT result flagged. She says she didn't cheat and hires famous lawyer.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah her best bet would be to get the fukking score she DESERVES provided she studied her ass off for it and took it seriously like she says.

We over here condemning kids now because they aint fukking Einstein out the gate:stopitslime:
Breh, how do you get a 900 on the SAT. That's in the 30th percentile breh :mindblown:. You really have to be dumb to get a 900.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Questions for those of you who are less than 10 years removed from taking the SAT.But anyone can answer.

Do students still take the PSAT? Are these tests still administered at a local site? Person here mentioned taking the test at his own high school but that doesn't sound right .Kids from a certain school districts would take it at a local school, but I figured kids from that school wouldn't be allowed to test there.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
WOOOOW She got a 1230 out of 1600 and they think she cheated?!

Do they assume those Indian kids who get near perfect scores are cheating too?

It's impossible to cheat on an SAT if you yourself are taking it even if you have access to the internet.

The exam is also timed.
Breh, she got a 900 the first time.
Retaking the SAT
The College Board reports that 55 percent of high school juniors improved their scores when taking the test again as seniors. The average score improvement for all students retaking the SAT was 40 points. About 4 percent of retakes resulted in critical reading or mathematics score increases of 100 points or more. Score drops on subsequent test attempts occurred for 35 percent of students, while 10 percent experienced no change in their scores.

So if she got a 900 she should have a 1000 after retaking it. She got a 1230 after retaking it. Less than .001 percent of the student population increased their score by that much. Especially starting from a score like a 900 (900 is in the 30th percentile :mjlol:). I'm not surprised she got flagged

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That shytty ass go fund me page ain’t helping her case
Look like she bout to debut her new mixtape

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
She got test prep materials and tutors for the second time. She basically failed the first time without proper prep. She went out and tapped into whatever resources the "smart" kids tap into and got the score they get. They said she had similar answers to others=she got the good tutors and test prep this time.

My question would be why would test companies even have flagging systems, the score you get should be the score you get.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Derrick Rose cheated on his SAT to get into Memphis. A lot of people have figured out how to cheat on these tests. But I don’t think this girl cheated.
One of my old coaches worked at Simeon when D Rose was there, said he was dumb as a sack of rocks:mjlol:

They just pushed him through cuz they knew he’d make it to the league
@Doofy

He said Jabari Parker was actually pretty smart on the other hand

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
probably because they don't get a 900 the first time before retaking it. A 900 is low as shyt :mjlol:retaking the test and getting an average score like 1100 will send alarms :yeshrug:.

You're kidding right? Y'all really believe the hype that they are just inherently smarter than everyone. They retake shyt as many times as necessary. I know a Chinese girl who got a 1000 on the SAT and retook it and got a 1450...her second score was not 'flagged'.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
If she cheated i doubt she would be going this hard.She would just concede the L and play it off.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
You're kidding right? Y'all really believe the hype that they are just inherently smarter than everyone. They retake shyt as many times as necessary. I know a Chinese girl who got a 1000 on the SAT and retook it and got a 1450...her second score was not 'flagged'.
I never said that they were inherently smarter. Reread what I typed. She clearly didn't care about the test the first time she took it. If you guess on the test you should get at least a 1000, that's why a 900 puts you in the 30th percentile. Asian kids usually care more about standardized tests compared to other American kids, this is a fact. Also, I call bullshyt on the bolded; you just made up that story. A jump from a 1000 to a 1400 is rare. That's a 400 point increase, that's less than .001 percent of test takers that made that kind of jump. You done lying :sas2:.
I'll post this again since some of you can't read
Retaking the SAT

The College Board reports that 55 percent of high school juniors improved their scores when taking the test again as seniors. The average score improvement for all students retaking the SAT was 40 points. About 4 percent of retakes resulted in critical reading or mathematics score increases of 100 points or more. Score drops on subsequent test attempts occurred for 35 percent of students, while 10 percent experienced no change in their scores.

Last edited:

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
I never said that they were inherently smarter. Reread what I typed. She clearly didn't care about the test the first time she took it. If you guess on the test you should get at least a 1000, that's why a 900 puts you in the 30th percentile. Asian kids usually care more about standardized tests compared to other American kids, this is a fact. Also, I call bullshyt on the bolded; you just made up that story. A jump from a 1000 to a 1400 is rare. That's a 400 point increase, that's less than .001 percent of test takers that made that kind of jump. You done lying :sas2:.
I'll post this again since some of you can't read
Retaking the SAT

Call what you want. The truth is the truth she went from 1000 to 1450 and the score was NOT flagged.

I don't need to lie about some shyt that continuously happens. Asians don't get flagged. Bottom line.