A North Dakota woman fatally poisoned her boyfriend after learning about his plans to dump her — because he had inherited $30 million

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Kenoyer told investigators she planned to split Riley’s astounding inheritance, which she estimated to be around $30 million, with his son, the records state.

She claimed she was entitled to the fortune as his common-law wife — North Dakota, however, does not recognize such relationships."

A smart.dumb coli bedbuck got in her ear during pillow talk
@DrexlersFade you should be charged as an accessory
:scust:
I should buy your wife but that hoe already for the streets :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she wasn’t even good looking enough to deserve the truth/an explanation…shoulda just left with nothing but the clothes on his back when she stepped out to go to work/shopping…wonder if he even got a chance to spend any of it…lemme read this story smh

*edit*

that’s a horrible looking 47…wonder who gets the money if there are no kids

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Never separate women from their one true love: other peoples [your] money

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Makes you realise how many people are in relationships because they don't believe they can do better.

You can’t say love existed in that relationship. He planned on walking the moment he got options, she thought nothing of killing him.

…OR there’s a thin line between love/hate :troll:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
“Rest in peace dad… I had a feeling it was her with how everything played out, but f–k I wish we made plans to see each other sooner,” Riley’s grieving son wrote on Facebook.

:mjcry:

Damn it sounds like they had some type of convo or plan to meet up afterwards, but he got murked beforehand. Prob never saw it coming. Man what a fumble. If you get that type of news you gotta switch a lot of shyt up. And why tell your girl if you know you're gonna dump her. Then again, maybe she overheard him talking about it on the phone or read his mail who knows. Either way...you get that type of life changing news you better GTFO and get a hotel just to be safe.

Load your car with any personal items you want to keep. Get the money and never go home again. Go buy a house in another state with cash, lay low, and then start putting a financial plan together.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s dumb as shyt. She was never going to get that money when he has a living heir and they’ve weren’t married. At best she would be in a decade long court case.

She would have been better off writing down his bank account number or forging some documents to steal some money and hoping he didn’t notice.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
He knew what she was before he got the money, that's why he was about to leave her. She proved it.

And she's still not remorseful. All she could come up with was "she was going to split it with his son" knowing she wasn't if she could get her hands on the money.

A lot of people out there like that today.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Money be the root :francis:

Who tf dude inherit 30 mil from? :dahell: Thats a lot of dough to inherit

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
That amount of money I'm telling no one

She would have just seen me and my new wife's wedding being televised live in the middle of London Bridge like everyone else
Leave the country first then make moves :obama: