A North Dakota woman fatally poisoned her boyfriend after learning about his plans to dump her — because he had inherited $30 million

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Be careful who you enter a relationship with :ufdup:

Many people have bad intentions.

And before some annoying Coli simp says "lol you broke you ain't gotta worry 🤣" , there are plenty of broke/poor men that can get killed or used all the same.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
If only that were true. One thing life has taught is that women are the best liars actors. They’ll tell you one thing with complete conviction and do the complete opposite.

They’ll tell you how X,Y,Z isn’t their type and the next month, you find out that same dude they said is “repulsive” is smashing their cheeks.

Never go by a woman’s words, just her actions.

Saw this happen at work. Ol girl was like "ewwww Logan corny and lame. Idk why he keep hitting on me...I WOULD NEVER F**K LOGAN" literally 24hrs after saying that this man Logan fukking.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
How do u get someone to drink antifreeze tho

Ethylene glycol is syrupy, odorless, and sweet-tasting, which makes it easy to mix into coffee, tea, soda, and juice drinks undetected. Even in accidental exposures where the toxin isn’t masked by other flavors, the sweet taste doesn’t set off any alarm bells the way other, bitter toxins do, and people and pets may not notice anything is wrong.

The toxin primarily affects the nervous system and the kidneys, causing headaches, slurred speech, dizziness, nausea and—as the body metabolizes it into other toxins—potentially fatal kidney dysfunction and failure. A dose of around a third of a cup can be lethal.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia

They both literally rocking this expression.:wow:
NYPICHPDPICT000071547922.jpg