A random cac on Tik Tok is trying to end Chris Breezy

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Fck this cac fakkit. Hopefully Chris Brown fcks his girlfriend, mom, and sister and his dad girlfriend. Hopefully this cac gets knocked the fck out. His face is so fcking punchable its ridiculous. Hopefully tik tok deletes and bans this fakkit off tik tok. Jealous fakkit. All these white dudes doing mass shootings killing 100s of innocent people and this homo lame worried about Chris Brown. Don't be suprised if you hear about this homo on the news. Don't go to war unless your money long. And Chris brown sht way long this cac fakkit better be real careful

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
So becasue Chris is living his life and joined Tik Tik he felt triggered he had to post this? Not all true by the way. As if his fans dont know about that shyt.

I fukking hate thses cacs man. Cant bring myself to befriend one.:hhh:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't be mad, cuz he's right, he ain't make shyt up about Chris Brown. Anyone can look this up, there is no code when you're dealing with self destructive a$$holes, if he wasn't talented, we'd probably wouldn't mess with him. None of my friends are like CB. I'm all for black empowerment, but this ain't it. More deserving brothers deserve our protecting.
He's not right... specifically one case he claimed Chris did something when the picture said he wasnt gonna be charged. He naming off shyt with zero context, especially stuff where Chris had no charges or anything.

Cracker gets no respect & anybody siding with him a sucker.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
ConsiderateLoathsomeHarborporpoise-small.gif

:mjpls:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
fukk Bieber too. Never was a fan of his. All I'm saying is I'm not going to bat for fukking Chris Brown.:yeshrug:
So you agree with this fakkit creating this video then?

Chris Brown did his fukking time and nobody is perfect... this warrants a cac fakkit to create an entire video because Chris Brown joined tik tok :patrice:

Lets go through this sister fukkers past and see all the dirt he’s done and make a vid on it

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
So you agree with this fakkit creating this video then?

Chris Brown did his fukking time and nobody is perfect... this warrants a cac fakkit to create an entire video because Chris Brown joined tik tok :patrice:

Lets go through this sister fukkers past and see all the dirt he’s done and make a vid on it
You're a binary thinker. What I don't like is that the black community does a shytty job at policing itself. My problem with Chris Brown is that he's insincere ontop of being a shytty person, that shouldn't be celebrated or condoned. I'm not one of you starstruck groupies. I don't care for CB as a person. If a black person made the tiktok, would you have the same energy?

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You're a binary thinker. What I don't like is that the black community does a shytty job at policing itself. My problem with Chris Brown is that he's insincere ontop of being a shytty person, that shouldn't be celebrated or condoned.
I’m not shyt you saying

I’m saying idgaf about what a tik tok fakkit with no life thinks.

Chris Brown did his time... this dude is flat out either bringing up old shyt or lying on another black man...:mjpls:

My problem is you don’t know that nikka from shyt but your “binary” thinking ass is siding with a homo cac with the same opinion as you :mjpls: