A random cac on Tik Tok is trying to end Chris Breezy

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I’m not shyt you saying

I’m saying idgaf about what a tik tok fakkit with no life thinks.

Chris Brown did his time... this dude is flat out either bringing up old shyt or lying on another black man...:mjpls:

My problem is you don’t know that nikka from shyt but your “binary” thinking ass is siding with a homo cac with the same opinion as you :mjpls:
The lack of accountability is telling. Character is something that's missing in our males because we can always point to the cac defense to justify some flagrant funky ass behavior. I'm willing to give CB the benefit of the doubt, but dude always caught up in the same old shyt, hard to root for a guy who doesn't change.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The lack of accountability is telling. Character is something that's missing in our males because we can always point to the cac defense to justify some flagrant funky ass behavior. I'm willing to give CB the benefit of the doubt, but dude always caught up in the same old shyt, hard to root for a guy who doesn't change.
And this cac got character :mjlol:

I don’t know Chris Brown, dont care to. He fukked up (similar to a lot of other nikkas even listed in this thread... but I guess you missed that) and he has a right to do his time and not be solely judged on what he’s done as a kid

Character is developed nikka.. ask Malcolm X. You not born with it, you’re raised through it and it generally comes from learning from mistakes

Chris is nothing like X but he’s a successful black man thats been in the spotlight since he was a child. And lately he’s been chilling out of the spotlight. He can grow if he wants like most adults

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Tf are you posting this random white boy for and why should we care about his viewpoints on anything related to this?? Social media has white people bold as fuk and by you posting it- further adds to their entitlement. A black man makes mistakes as a teen/young adult and it stays with him forever. He hasn’t been in felony or faced with civil or criminal charges since 2014. How about he’s addressed his mental and emotional issues as he enters the next phase of his adulthood. Meanwhile .. with white boys that’s considered “trial and error”
Justin Bieber's troubled timeline

Justin Bieber stepping away from music because of 'deep rooted issues'

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What the fuk is Chris Brown caught up in now that he’s not already accountable for and what gives you the right as Cac Q. Public to judge his life from the outside looking in?? Whites love throwing headlines at Black people online, knowing if they talk the same in person - they would have their head lined. He doesn’t owe you an explanation for his difficulties in life. Let’s put a magnifying glass on your life since the age of 17, and see what type of “character building” and “funky ass” moments that you’ve been through.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I never joined a gang
Never beat a woman
Never had a mental breakdown and died my hair blonde
Never threatened a gay dude with violence
Never went thru a messy divorce with a blasian IG thot

I guess I'm doing something wrong. This is normal black man shyt.
:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I never joined a gang
Never beat a woman

So what you done then Coli Luther King :mjlol:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
The ONLY reason anyone would have a problem with Chris Brown is because he's black and successful. You're just not allowed to dislike him for any other reason.:mjlol:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Honestly, I feel more for Kanye than I do Chris. You can see what went wrong there, Chris just seems like a natural a$$hole. The problem with Chris is that he burned too many bridges, and he seems like he genuinely don't give a fukk about anything he's done, I draw the line at caping for sociopaths. Redemption is the key here.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Cac really think bytches care about a nikkas character?:mjlol:
If anything his just got Chris even more groupies.

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
I never joined a gang
Never beat a woman

How you feel about those white mass shooters killing 100s of innocent ppl?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
What does that have to do with the subject matter of this particular thread? I'm not a binary thinker, i can hold multiple opinions, some of em the coli collective don't like. I think according to how I feel and understand a subject. Just last month he shytted on dark skin black women calling them ugly or something, but people forgot already. Now Chris is our hero. I'm not defending a nikka just because he's a nikka(he's mixed btw) and I don't like white people, let him disrespect your son, daughter or someone close to you, then you'll have a problem with CB, that's the problem with defending solely on race rather than actions and character. Character has to matter for something, you can't remove it out of the equation, just cuz whitey in the room.

Last edited:

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You don't have to go that far.
Not too long ago, folks were still singing "Imagine" by John Lennon. The guy that beat his wife and kids. Plus, white America has two alleged rapists running for office for 2020.
That kid just used CB to virtue signal and easy clout.