“A torture for the eyes”: Chinese moviegoers think Black Panther is just too black

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
How long did it take OP to find that shyt? Why the race baiting? There are a ton of videos on youtube where people ask Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc. about Black Panther and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. Y'all had to find the few who disliked it and used that to fit into your 'they hate us' narrative.

Last edited:
Daps
How long did it take OP to find that shyt? Why the race baiting? There are a ton of video on youtube where people ask Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc. about Black Panther and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. Y'all had to find the few who disliked it and used that to fit into your 'they hate us' narrative.

A lot of these dudes are st0rmfr0nt poster pretending to be black. They are doing this to start racial controversy and it worked. Look at what’s happened simply cuz they got in your head through comments on the internet. It’s cyber warfare and most people just pawns catching feelings, anger and resentment to other races. st0rmfr0nt is way better at propaganda than other races. Bet yo us one of the more prominent posters and Even mods are st0rmfr0nt agents.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Had to stop from saying something ignorant... Lol

I need To travel to china to get some of this frustration out on a couple PAAGs lol

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Why are dudes caring so much bout what the white mans personal dogs think you gotta understand Asians are the most successful experiment for whites because the Juxtopation and whitewashing worked so well in there culture whites would never lose those dogs

Daps
Why are dudes caring so much bout what the white mans personal dogs think you gotta understand Asians are the most successful experiment for whites because the Juxtopation and whitewashing worked so well in there culture whites would never lose those dogs

Have you been to Asia? You sound like your talking out your ass.

Sure they favor the white look there. But here blacks gotta be o some c00n shyt to get on in Hollywood.

You just sound like you hate Asians. Just say it. You are free to. I know the world outside of the 3 billi in Asia generally doesn’t think much of them.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Have you been to Asia? You sound like your talking out your ass.

Sure they favor the white look there. But here blacks gotta be o some c00n shyt to get on in Hollywood.

You just sound like you hate Asians. Just say it. You are free to. I know the world outside of the 3 billi in Asia generally doesn’t think much of them.
PAUSE.

How the fukk you gonna tsk tsk at a nikka after making that post emasculating Asian men?

mykey

Superstar
Daps
How long did it take OP to find that shyt? Why the race baiting? There are a ton of videos on youtube where people ask Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc. about Black Panther and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. Y'all had to find the few who disliked it and used that to fit into your 'they hate us' narrative.
It was a poor attempt at race baiting. Glad many saw through that bullshyt.

BrooklynShow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crown Heights Brooklyn
Didn't take long because it came up in my Google news feed since I frequent sites like Screenrant and read articles on Marvel films.

If you Google search Black Panther China. The top 2 stories are, "Black Panther Takes Massive 88% Plunge in China" which an article on Forbes.com and the second top story is the one I posted.
I saw the article and shared it but some of you are having a fit because it's not painting the picture you want. It's easier to find a top rated article in a Google search then it is to find a video of Chinese praising the movie.
Lastly, nowhere did the article or myself say All Chinese hate Black Panther movie.

BrooklynShow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crown Heights Brooklyn
This is from the Forbes article but hey don't read it because there's videos somewhere that show an overwhelming positive response from Chinese (not Korean).
If you do read it, pay attention to the part about poor word of mouth.

"As expected, Black Panther took a massive dive on its second Friday in China. The MCU blockbuster opened with a solid $22 million opening day but was thwarted by poor word of mouth even with a sky-high $67m Fri-Sun debut. As such, that the film dropped 88% on its second Friday ($2.7m), a near-record (and certainly a record drop for an opening of this scale), shouldn’t be a shock. The picture has still earned $86.7m in eight days in China."