A Walgreens employee refused to sell condoms to a couple on religious grounds

Eastbmore

Man, money ain't got no owners.
Supporter
Daps
A pair of shoppers at a Walgreens in Wisconsin said an employee refused to sell condoms to them on religious grounds — something Walgreens said is permitted under its policies.

Nathan Pentz tweeted earlier this month that his partner, Jess, went to buy condoms at a store in Hayward because she forgot her birth control. He said when she went to the checkout, the cashier said he would not ring up the condoms, because of his faith.

Pentz also tweeted the couple's customer service response to Walgreens, which said the employee "embarrass[ed] [her] in front of other customers because of her reproductive choices."

In a statement to NBC News, a Walgreens spokesperson said its employee's actions did not violate company policy.

Are we really moving this far backwards?
:why:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And so it begins

Will contraception only be available in certain states :lupe:

Will people be selling condoms and morning after pills out of the trunk of their car in states like Mississippi :lupe:

I just seen a vlad interview with boosie in which boosie stated he know folks who are already hustling plan B…shyt crazy

Daps
nah, they need to look into his whole background to see if he really living that life and if not he needs to be fired or be unable to use that excuse. seems like people just want to use that excuse to mess with others.

the bible also says don't be a gluton but i'm pretty sure he'll sell a super size kit kat and some fat loss pills at the same damn time :what:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Hit the gas station get a box, be petty, and come back and get a drink and pull out the condom and be like “ Ima need this Gatorade to stay hydrated after some serious fukking “
Cashier: “I cannot sell you the Gatorade as you will use after having sex with condoms and that is against my religious beliefs”

Walgreens: We support the cashier’s religious freedom