Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Get that man dikk out ya mouth :dame:
you the one discussing his penis fakkit

i hate closed minded idiots

like it wasn't "normal" for humans to play music outside since the beginning of time:gucci:

now it's weird but you bums sit around watching other people live on screens making comment:skip:

most retarded era of man. y'all goofies wouldn't recognize weird in the mirror. look at yourselves

I enjoy a true to themselves human being..it puts things in perspective. Dude could give less fukks if he tried and I like that. There's an entitlement that comes with peoples expectations of an artist,it's good to see someone that ignores that in order to be content rather then be admired.

thank you

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm legit Happy for 3k.... If you've listened to his music you know he's talked about how cars, money, material things have never made him happy or has never been a goal of his nor does he care about anybody's rap list. No social media, he pops up and does random acting roles, no bosses to answer to for shyt... Without actually knowing him he seems more free and at peace than most people

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
It's weird for a well off man to be dressed like a gay english noble and have a fukking flute

He used to wear turbans and wigs and fur pants or whatever in like 1998

I dunno why nikkas is acting like 3000 stopped rapping and got weird all of a sudden

He been dressing crazy for 20+ years at this point.

Dude just enjoying life on his own terms

People always struggle with that concept tho

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is why he stopped rapping lol. Why not just go up and chop it up with him and maybe get a pic later? The need to get these likes and clicks is ridiculous smh. 3000 has blessed me with enough music to get by forever, he don’t have to make any more music at all for me. I’m just glad that he’s happy.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He used to wear turbans and wigs and fur pants or whatever in like 1998

I dunno why nikkas is acting like 3000 stopped rapping and got weird all of a sudden

He been dressing crazy for 20+ years at this point.

Dude just enjoying life on his own terms

People always struggle with that concept tho
Exactly. And people need to look up his life before Outkast too. Him doing this is not shocking at all.