A young breh just finished watching The Wire AMA :ohhh:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
At what point did you realize that The Wire was just 5 seasons of a whiteman (McNulty) being obsessed with taking down Blackmen (Avon, Stringer, Marlo) trying to get out of poverty by any means?

:jbhmm:
Bruh this is literally the 100th remedial post I’ve seen you post. Jesus Christ you are retarded. We need to stop letting nikkas who had to wear helmets at recess make accounts

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't mind reading it :manny: but I don’t see it that way

Its an oral history that I been telling for over a decade in reality I tell you what...one day I'll write it all out and alert you.

Think cops aren't going to try to lock up drug dealers and murderers brehs...

2 things wrong with this statement.

1) In this scene Rawls tells Mcnulty that Avon is a "Project n!gger(with the hard - er)" who he never heard of......basically Rawls is pissed because Mcnulty has his nose in shyt thats not even on the units radar and now they have to deal with it

2) That in itself along with the number crunching from the 3rd season destroys any argument about "cops locking up drug dealers and murderers" Rawls says it right in that clip he dont give a fukk about what goes on in the projects. Only one who gives a shyt is Mcnulty.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Id say that if Marlo was played by 99.9999999% of actors at there, he would not have been received like he was.

Casting nailed it with Marlo and everyone else. Homie acted his ass off w/ Marlo.

I go back n forth w/ Brother Mouzone. Didn't like some of his scenes, but I also read/heard some of those FOI guys were just like that.