A young breh just finished watching The Wire AMA :ohhh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Season 3 or Season 4?

:jbhmm:
Tough I ain’t know how to feel when Stringer got killed but season 4 upped the ante for me and since I’ve worked in education I could relate to the season and I had a liking for all the young boys introduced Michael, Namond, Duquan, Randy.

Except Kenard lil bad ass, who would have though a 12 year old would take Omar out

Donut didn’t show the redeemable qualities of the other boys but he was a fly lil nikka :russ:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
yo you's a weak ass nikka man . you shoulda stayed in the country

lol bodie was a savage
I hated Bodie but he grew on me went from young hopper to a veteran who saw through the bullshyt by the end, he always had heart

BPD the fukking W.O.A.T. protecting informants :scust:

His death was a wake up call for Poot tho he left the corners alone after that :wow:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I hated Bodie but he grew on me went from young hopper to a veteran who saw through the bullshyt by the end, he always had heart

BPD the fukking W.O.A.T. protecting informants :scust:

His death was a wake up call for Poot tho he left the corners alone after that :wow:

i think that was the whole point of Bodie's character . for you to hate him Season 1 , then be sad af when he dies

character development is A+, greatest show of all time imo

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Nah but I foreshadowed it when Omar pressed Michael on the corner and how Kenard reacted and when Omar was coming through and all the kids ran except Kenard

“It’s Omar yo, Omar coming through” :lolbron:
Yeah I wasn’t expecting that either I thought for sure Chris and Snoop would’ve been responsible but it was definitely a memorable scene

Daps
Keep it real, the only reason why Marlo made it that far in the game is because Chris was putting the fear of gawd in nikkas.
giphy.gif