A YU-GI-OH! thread on the Coli?

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
@True Sinister you ever play ygo pro?
I was gonna do a yu-gi-oh video game thread, but this will do.
I put my nephew on the game:wow:
Now we dont battle anymore because his pendulum shyt is ridiculous:hhh:
I can deal with synchro, exceed, fusion, but the pendulum is:damn:

I just finish yugioh capsule monster on the ps2, it has the worst replayblity of any yugioh game I played :beli:
I have definitely HEARD OF ygo pro. I don't use my PC for anything outside of school stuff and don't have internet really.

For all it's options it looks very manual and doesn't have the presentation and official feeling of a proper game but in terms of options it's infinitely superior to anything Konami will release.

I essentially hate XYZ, Synchro, pendulum etc. I do understand them though.

About 5 years ago when I went to some shop I was getting OTK left and right. The new mechanics take fun out of casual play.

Konami are cheap b*stards who go out of their way to try and destroy all the Yu-gi-oh simulators that aren't their own. I don't respect it.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have definitely HEARD OF ygo pro. I don't use my PC for anything outside of school stuff and don't have internet really.

For all it's options it looks very manual and doesn't have the presentation and official feeling of a proper game but in terms of options it's infinitely superior to anything Konami will release.

I essentially hate XYZ, Synchro, pendulum etc. I do understand them though.

About 5 years ago when I went to some shop I was getting OTK left and right. The new mechanics take fun out of casual play.

Konami are cheap b*stards who go out of their way to try and destroy all the Yu-gi-oh simulators that aren't their own. I don't respect it.

Some of those duels is basically you watching his opponent reshuffle his deck repeatedly :dwillhuh:
In one of the ds games, there were team battles in which you go 1 on 1 and the eliminated player teammate's takes over. I had to fight off the whole team because they whoop everyone on mine, if they could bring this back:whew:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Nolstalgia in Elementary school brehs

from 1st grade - 3rd grade it was the wave.

nobody knew how to play it though :mjlol:

I had all the legendary cards, the beasts, elemental heroes, the blue eyes, red eyes all dragon variants :wow:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only watched the show...was gonna get into watching GX but they took it off netflix and they haven't added the rest of the OG seasons

i like yugioh abridged too....too bad the episodes don't come out as much since the creator fell into depression

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I played it a lot through the GX era. Won a couple local tournaments. Wanted to go to regionals in Phoenix but my mom would never drive me up. Must've dropped like $80 on cyber revolution packs to get Cyber Dragon, NEVER got him.

Stopped playing in 8th grade cause they were p*ssy repellant.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Use to be haeavy into the anime, card, and video game back in the day, but lost interest when they changed that main character

There's a dope ass mobile game called yu-gi-oh duel links its fire

Was just about to mention this and ask if its any good

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
Use to be haeavy into the anime, card, and video game back in the day, but lost interest when they changed that main character

In terms of presentation it's top notch. If you are expecting a direct conversion of the real card game that is not what your getting. The decks are smaller. The lifepoints are lower. The cards and rules though are the real game.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York

It's great but some of the unlockable players trash like bandit Keith and that weevil nerd