Aaliyah = Cieara

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what facts do you think youre working with?:mjlol:

aaliyah didnt form any sounds or styles.

compare aaliyah to michael jackson brehs.

2 years(really 3 years) off of 2 albums. same way aaliyah only had 2 albums that popped.

i didnt say ciara was stacked, but she clearly had more body than aaliyah.

man honestly, after seeing you in that other thread talking about how rihanna couldve made a run for the R&B CROWN, im not even trying to read all of this.

im sorry but im out of patience.

puttin words in my mouth now cuz you have no argument?cool but disappointing,sad day in coli history:francis:....This is like when Canibus pulled the notepad out in that battle....but you was done and had nowhere to go at least 3 post ago,i just didn't say checkmate out of pity:scust:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Aaliyah-on-MTV-Rock-n-Jock-Basketball-Game-aaliyah-25908575-1785-2477.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
post #118.:yawn: can i go now?
[/QUOTE]

Ill admit shes had some media/industry help to keep herself at her position,not to mention shes been in a pretty weak era....alicia keys was her stiffest conpetetion and was pretty much respected much more than Beyonce....then she met Swizz Beatz and the rest is history:francis:
I feel like Rhianna almost had her but for some reason that button never got pushed:mjpls:...like they careful to keep her from steppin on Beyonces toes and tell her to stay in that lane over there:ufdup:

once you point out where I said Rhianna could get the RNB crown in that thread:wtb:....I even said a few post later Rhianna aint RNB so how could you think I thought she could go for the RNB crown:what:?guess you missed that post though:mjpls:? If you think Beyoncé has the RNB crown and makes great rnb records thats on you:mjlol:...Rhianna could make ratchet anthems that pass for rnb today too,dont mean she good enough at real rnb to get a crown any more than Beyoncé is imo. You can go now though,next time maybe you should read the whole argument,if im supposed to believe you didn't:rudy:.

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I can't believe how dumb this nikka @Wacky D is....there is nothing that Ciara has ever dropped that touches this record. Nothing. Anyone that's black and under 40 knows this record :francis:

Or this....which was basically a throwaway movie soundtrack record :francis:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
You talking out the ass and opinions with no facts to back up claims. Did Aaliyah turn you down or something brah? lol

probably. Typical day in Wacky's world.

I can't believe how dumb this nikka @Wacky D is....there is nothing that Ciara has ever dropped that touches this record. Nothing. Anyone that's black and under 40 knows this record :francis:

are you expecting Wacky to respond with anything other than delusion? I gave up on that dude a couple pages back.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

i wasnt defending beyonce one bit. i was just laughing at the inclusion of rihanna.

oh. "she can pass for r&b".:laugh: are you gonna deny that you just said that too?

:mjlol:

probably. Typical day in Wacky's world.

are you expecting Wacky to respond with anything other than delusion? I gave up on that dude a couple pages back.

are you still on my d*ck??:why: youre way too old to be following other men around on the internet.

only reason i responded to you this time is because i saw you in another thread and i see i taught you well. youre still dumb but i see i taught you how to communicate with people. my new son.

lol @ "anybody thats black under 40". this is the stupidity that im talking about.

"are you that somebody" was kid chit.

"one in a million" is one of my top 25 favorite r&b singles ever, but ANYBODY couldve did that record.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

like a boy is way better than these

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wasnt defending beyonce one bit. i was just laughing at the inclusion of rihanna.

oh. "she can pass for r&b".:laugh: are you gonna deny that you just said that too?

:mjlol:

are you still on my d*ck??:why: youre way too old to be following other men around on the internet.

only reason i responded to you this time is because i saw you in another thread and i see i taught you well. youre still dumb but i see i taught you how to communicate with people. my new son.

lol @ "anybody thats black under 40". this is the stupidity that im talking about.

"are you that somebody" was kid chit.

"one in a million" is one of my top 25 favorite r&b singles ever, but ANYBODY couldve did that record.

I said she could pass for rnb based on what passes for rnb today which is absolutley true:heh:....Take A Bow was more rnb than alot of shyt thats outchea as rnb in 2015 as a matter of fact...rnb is a rest haven for the vocally challenged or people dumbing down vocally...she should definitly do it more, but then again that 4,5 seconds song might already be considered rnb:snoop:

and no aaliyah wasnt as vocally challenged as rhianna in case you thinking about goin there:comeon:

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
so what facts do you think youre working with?:mjlol:

aaliyah didnt form any sounds or styles.

compare aaliyah to michael jackson brehs.

2 years(really 3 years) off of 2 albums. same way aaliyah only had 2 albums that popped.

i didnt say ciara was stacked, but she clearly had more body than aaliyah.

man honestly, after seeing you in that other thread talking about how rihanna couldve made a run for the R&B CROWN, im not even trying to read all of this.

im sorry but im out of patience.
Aaliyah didn't form any sound or styles? Her, Tim, and Missy helped create a sound in r & b.
After Aaliyah dropped that "OIAM" everybody wanted that sound. She was one of the first artists to coo and sing soft over bassey hip hop beats. Even artists with strong voices copied Aaliyah's singing style to sing over Tim's beats. and Style? Ciara is an imitation of Aaliyah. Along with Tinashe, Cassie, Jhene, etc. All of them which admitted to borrowing from Aaliyah's musical style. Rihanna even admitted that Aaliyah is one of her influences in terms of style. You still see females try to rock that "swoop" and baggy jeans and bra tops in this present day and credit Aaliyah for it.

Aaliyah took a 5 year break from making albums and still managed to be relevant, by constantly putting out hit singles and soundtracks and doing movies. Her last album was only out for a month yet gave her her biggest 1st week sales and was already certified Gold within a month of its release.

Ciara has been flopping for the last 5 years. If you cant see the difference in that then u just being biased and delsuional brah

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Aaliyah didn't form any sound or styles? Her, Tim, and Missy helped create a sound in r & b.
After Aaliyah dropped that "OIAM" everybody wanted that sound. She was one of the first artists to coo and sing soft over bassey hip hop beats. Even artists with strong voices copied Aaliyah's singing style to sing over Tim's beats. and Style? Ciara is an imitation of Aaliyah. Along with Tinashe, Cassie, Jhene, etc. All of them which admitted to borrowing from Aaliyah's musical style. Rihanna even admitted that Aaliyah is one of her influences in terms of style. You still see females try to rock that "swoop" and baggy jeans and bra tops in this present day and credit Aaliyah for it.

Aaliyah took a 5 year break from making albums and still managed to be relevant, by constantly putting out hit singles and soundtracks and doing movies. Her last album was only out for a month yet gave her her biggest 1st week sales and was already certified Gold within a month of its release.

Ciara has been flopping for the last 5 years. If you cant see the difference in that then u just being biased and delsuional brah

aaliyah didnt form chit. she didnt write anything or produce anything. she just went in the booth and hummed. and as far as aaliyah's singing style goes, she was NOT one of the 1st to do what she did. r.kelly gave her that style, biting off of other females at the time. same with her look that people try to revisionistly credit her with.

oh great, she influenced a bunch of other non-singin ass chicks. i dont see the tinashe comparison but whatever, i dont care. and then you post a video of people who most likely wouldnt be influenced by her if she didnt die. and on top of that, i can just tell by the screenshot that alot of these fashion trends were hot before aaliyah. probably some '90s baby that hooked up the video per usual.:laugh:

aaliyah didnt dissappear. she stayed releasing songs on soundtracks. you act like she returned from exile or something.

at the end of the day, they both had 2 popular albums and crapped out on the 3rd. ciara had a higher peak with far less help. yall keep avoiding this like the plague and arguing me down as if i have a horse in this race. LOL.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
How do you expect people to take you seriously when you say things without receipts? You've made two statements there. No backup for either one.

we've went over this in other threads actually.

and i dont need "receipts". this is your problem. you admittedly know nothing about the topic, yet act as if people have to go all out to convince you about something(something that is usually common knowledge anyway).

do you know how ridiculous this sounds?

and then you wonder why people ignore you.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
we've went over this in other threads actually.

and i dont need "receipts". this is your problem. you admittedly know nothing about the topic, yet act as if people have to go all out to convince you about something(something that is usually common knowledge anyway).

do you know how ridiculous this sounds?

and then you wonder why people ignore you.

emotional response as usual.