Accidental Racist-LL c00n J Makes Debut On A Country Song With Brad Paisley!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Cats in here be straight datamining their way into conversations, internet researching and shyt. They don't even speak from personal experience yet think an MC saying something means more than those who also lived through it.

Man please....dont discredit niqqas who lived through it when you didn't.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I haven't heard the song, but reading the post here leads me to not want to b/c this has to be the corniest shyt ever if these quotes from the song are true. :russ::deadrose:

That Hollywood coke is strong, boy. :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
da fukk...:what:

Nah...hold up...did LL...a living rap legend...start a verse with "Dear Mr. White Man?" :bryan::bryan::why:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
im all for peace and love between all the branches of mankind and shyt... but does LL have any idea what the fukk he just said? r.i.p. robert e lee? dont judge my du rag i wont judge your red flag? :what:

and to think chris dorner was out here shooting cacs and fighting against the corrupt white power structure and they wanted this a$$hole to play him in a movie, chuck d need to slap my mans kangol off his fukking head ala jimmy jones asap

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where does this rank on the list of all times great L's though.

Jay crying on the phone, Nas owing taxes, Flavor Flav disgracing PE. this is one of the all time L's, it aint no regular L of the day or week. This isht is in the hall of fame.

one of the true og rap legends, shouting out the dude who fought and wanted to keep his ancestors as slaves, Bobby Lee.

next thing you know, Spielberg gonna shout out hitler.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why does LL have to pander at this point in his career? He makes network tv money. He should be putting out quality music due to not needing to move units.

Did you hear the snippets to his new album? its pretty dope breh.

But yea, this song was weak, this is LL's "Ghetto Techno".