Accidental Racist-LL c00n J Makes Debut On A Country Song With Brad Paisley!

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
money said:

yo i can forgive SLAVERY if

you dont mind my gold chains

:what:

:whoo:

fire bars
bar_on_fire_IMG_8061.jpg

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where does this rank on the list of all times great L's though.

Jay crying on the phone, Nas owing taxes, Flavor Flav disgracing PE. this is one of the all time L's, it aint no regular L of the day or week. This isht is in the hall of fame.

one of the true og rap legends, shouting out the dude who fought and wanted to keep his ancestors as slaves, Bobby Lee.

next thing you know, Spielberg gonna shout out hitler.

this is an L of MASS PROPORTIONS because LL was my favorite rapper for years. I came up with him. He is about 3 years older than me. even though as the years passed, I didnt get into his later albums but still, the man could get nothing but love from me because I held him in such a high regard. I even watched NCIS because he was on it. As he got older and matured he seemed like he was a very intelligent dude. All that being said....he made me lose nearly all respect for him with this ignant ass shyt. Either he is bout the most ignant b*stard or he is a major cac asskisser. either way, I cant support.

2Vq8INH.gif

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
That clown has taken so many anti-aging drugs, that he has regressed into a 1864 house slave mad that Harriet Tubman and Nat Turner are trying to escape and fight white folks.

Where's Kool Moe Dee and Canibus? But if you think about it, LL has always been a "safe" one.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I understand what LL & BP were trying to do....it was just poorly executed. :smh:

I mean, saying, "Don't judge my gold chains.....and I'll forget about the iron chains" just comes across terribly. :snoop: An attempt at wordplay gone awfully awry. Even though I agree with the sentiment which is, "Let's stop living in the past....we can't change it, neither of us lived in it.....so you stop judging me and I'll stop judging you"

I like Brad Paisley. He's one of the great county singers of the past 15-20 years, makes great music, and I like LL of course since the late 80's.

But this Could've been done much better & differently.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:mjpls:*lurks st0rmfr0nt to see what the other
side of the spectrum thinks*... Reads this

"I hope country fans give old candy-ass Brad the cold shoulder from now on. At least the nasty jig told the truth, "Momma told me to knock you out". That message is the one White people should take to heart."

:laff: That song was just too awkward to listen too. The engineer should've poured coffee on the mixing boards and burned the masters. Terribly executed idea.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I want to see the paper with the lyrics on it...:childplease:

I want to see the piece of paper that says "don't judge my du rag i won't judge your red flag" :childplease:

Who produced this song...was he in the booth with LL like :takedat: or :comeon: