Accidental Racist-LL c00n J Makes Debut On A Country Song With Brad Paisley!

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I'm white I don't mind it and its not a big deal but I see where you people are coming from.... but LLs staying with it anyway. This is probably what he wanted.. his albums dropping soon

Whadda ya mean "you people"

:troll:

jaylav_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East
Lol I aint mean it like that.. like the black community I guess.. i seen a bunch over reacting.. Charlamagne over reacted the worst on twitter b @cthagod

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cant believe Wycleff wasnt in on this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

100% actual factual. This shyt has Clef Von Clef written all over it. He coulda been playing that basic ass guitar, crooning and c00ning all over this track. Hopefully they get the remix popping.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
LL's been one of the most popular rappers on the Coli. Theres been some classic Uncle L threads but this most recent one is depressing.

Its great what hes trying to do but he shoulda had someone check his lyrics before rapping that garbage.

Who hates blacks? Mostly rednecks and upper class whites

As someone whose grown up in a very diverse area, I've had friends of all types. Most rednecks I've known are racist fags but some of them are cool.

Its a damn shame that instead of looking at eachother as humans, other things stand out first to us like oversized jeans, du rags and tilted hats, jewelry, monster energy drinks, redneck trucks, fishing, etc.

At the end of the day its too bad we cant do our own thing and not be subject to hate. This song had potential, its certainly stirred up controversy all over the internet.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&outpu...10,d.dmg&fp=93611863850f5a7a&biw=1228&bih=632

Next time u do a song like this LL have Nas proof read your verse :rudy:

On the flipside, i never heard of this Brad Paisley but I respect him for being a part of this. How many southern white country dudes would want any part of being on a song with any rapper?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Lol I aint mean it like that.. like the black community I guess.. i seen a bunch over reacting.. Charlamagne over reacted the worst on twitter b @cthagod

Im just fukkin with you, You didnt even type what I quoted :leon:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This song reminds me of a team america track

Last edited by a moderator:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlamagne Tha God Charlamagne Tha GodVerified account ‏@cthagod

LL Cool J's 16 bars on that "Accidental Racist" record are the equivalent of Mary J Blige's Crispy Chicken commercial.....

[ame]http://youtu.be/XukHU8y5GRQ[/ame]

smh...

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Can't even call him Cool J anymore. He's just Todd now...