According To The Movie ‘Trick Baby’ By Iceberg Slim - White Society Promotes Smart Black People To Neutralize The Threat Of Black Progress

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

From Wikipedia:

Trick Baby is a 1972 Blaxploitation film directed by Larry Yust and starring Kiel Martin and Mel Stewart. This crime-drama is based and named after a novel by Iceberg Slim written in 1967. The film was produced by Marshal Backlar and James Levitt. The film first premiered at the DeMille Theater, Seventh Avenue and 47th Street theatre, Juliet 2 Theater, and Third Avenue and 83 Street theatre in New York. This film is distributed by Universal Studios.

Plot:

"Blue" Howard (Mel Stewart) and "White Folks" (Kiel Martin) are two con men in Philadelphia. Blue is an older black hustler who raised "White Folks and taught him "the con". White Folks is the son of a black mother who is a prostitute and a white father. White Folks has a complexion light enough for him to pass as a white man which gives him an advantage in the con. The duo exploit the dynamics between whites and blacks to achieve their cons. Blue usually plays a vulnerable black man being exploited by White Folks which allows Folks to gain the credibility needed to pull off the con.

Full Movie:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
They always handpick their nikkas.
UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Yessir

Just like the movie ‘The Spook Who Sat By The Door’
My uncle told me years ago that
any black leader that survived the
60's,70's era that have been legitimized
by washington dc today sold us out
years ago.
Anyone that was real about the
advancement of black people
were destroyed.
UKVu0t8.gif

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why the civil rights movement was a mistake that even Dr King himself grew to regret

Brain drain is one of the major pillars of issues in the black community. Always has been

Hard to build anything when your best are poached by white people at the first opportunity. Even worse is most black folks jump at the chance to work for and pay white people

invalid

Banned
Daps
Eh...

Scene comes off as one of the "black conspiracies" about the black elite.

If Maupin was the writer, then the white actors are just bringing to life his biases.

And I'm pretty sure he had them.

Maupin is one of Chicagos black elite families. And it's only one Maupin family. Apparently, his father abandoned him and his mother.

So I'm sure he had an eternal vendetta against them.

What better way to get back at them then to portray them and their kind as sellouts?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Eh...

Scene comes off as one of the "black conspiracies" about the black elite.

If Maupin was the writer, then the white actors are just bringing to life his biases.

And I'm pretty sure he had them.

Maupin is one of Chicagos black elite families. And it's only one Maupin family. Apparently, his father abandoned him and his mother.

So I'm sure he had an eternal vendetta against them.

What better way to get back at them then to portray them and their kind as sellouts?
IMG-5060.jpg