According To The Movie ‘Trick Baby’ By Iceberg Slim - White Society Promotes Smart Black People To Neutralize The Threat Of Black Progress

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

MY POST WAS ABOUT
BLACK PPL BECOMING COMPLACENT
WHEN RECIEVING SYMBOLIC VICTORIES.

BLACK PPL DONT fukk
WITH CLARENCE THOMAS

SIMPLE shyt IS
ALWAYS GOING OVER YOUR HEAD.
:devil:
:evil:
So black folk wasn’t complacent before Obama got elected then became complacent when he did? Is that what you saying? :pachaha: Even 40 years prior Bobby Kennedy literally said out of his own fukkin bout that there will be a black president just off of him seeing small increments of black progress

Wasn’t black folk defending c00n Thomas during his confirmation hearing? If you want to talk about symbolic victories at the time c00n Thomas placement on the Scotus by a republic president was it..

Get your shyt right man :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So black folk wasn’t complacent before Obama got elected then became complacent when he did? Is that what you saying? :pachaha: Even 40 years prior Bobby Kennedy literally said out of his own fukkin bout that there will be a black president just off of him seeing small increments of black progress

Wasn’t black folk defending c00n Thomas during his confirmation hearing? If you want to talk about symbolic victories at the time c00n Thomas placement on the Scotus by a republic president was it..

Get your shyt right man :mjlol:

I SAID "NAIL IN THE COFFIN"
YOU GOOFY GOALPOST
MOVING MUTHAfukkA
:devil:
:evil:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Trash posting. Taking nothing away from Iceberg Slim as I love his work. But we all know why stuff like this gets posted in here. And it's not to enlighten. :sas2:

200w.gif

Informing folks about white supremacy is trash posting? Did you even watch the clip? Watch it and tell me that they’re lying…

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The entire post….. nikka said MLK regretted the CRM….. can’t even make this shyt up

MLK is truly the misunderstood, misqouted man of our life time

He read the burning hotel quote but not the context around it smfh

The King deserves better

Detroit Red, ma’am.

You’re full blown sissy comparing Malcolm X to a former pimp who went on to write shlocky 70’s movies

fukking please