Action Bronson is mad nice.. Yeah I said it.

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
Coli Brehs seem overly biased when it comes to rap made by CAC's. I know this dude is hated by many for the ghostface shyt, but you gotta admit Action Bronson is fukking nice! Tell me this mixtape ain't piff brehs, dude can flow his ass off.

:childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are about 3 years late in your observation. Most people here have already acknowledged Bronson can rap, and rap well..he is a beast, always has been.

The ghost scandal just had ppl on here turn on him. Happens all the time.... Ab-Soul was the best rapper alive at one point according to the coli, now he's trash as well all of a sudden?

Opinions here will change like the weather.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AB is nice but the problem is, ghostface is a better version for him, so why listen to action? hell even his beat selection is similar to ghost

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
full

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
AB is nice but the problem is, ghostface is a better version for him, so why listen to action? hell even his beat selection is similar to ghost
Not necessarily, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Did ghostface rap over the beat I just put up? Don't matter breh, piff music is piff music fam.:martin:That mixtape is nice, whether you like it or not:manny:

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
You are about 3 years late in your observation. Most people here have already acknowledged Bronson can rap, and rap well..he is a beast, always has been.

The ghost scandal just had ppl on here turn on him. Happens all the time.... Ab-Soul was the best rapper alive at one point according to the coli, now he's trash as well all of a sudden?

tumblr_lwwhywaQmm1qatmal.gif

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread

:what:who the fukk thought that ab soul was the best rapper alive, he is like the worst member in tde