Action Bronson is mad nice.. Yeah I said it.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
bronson is cool. but his schtick gets played especially when he does stuff of white dude producers tracks :manny: like that blue chips trash

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I used to fukk with him...flows about random shyt :ehh:

But I can't fukk with dudes who openly disrespect guys who came before them like he did Ghost :camby:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
bronson's been nice and seems like a cool cat prototypical kid from ny. the ghost thing was lame and hyped to shreds by the internet. he was smacked out of his mind on tv and is prob tired as fukk of the ghostface comparisons thst have been getting thrown his way since like 2010. like anyone else his age especially from ny he grew up listening to ghostface and prob purchased more Wu and Wu affiliate albums than half the people who got all bent about the "beef"

"i make kids that are NFL ready, yours are 21 wearing a bib slurping spaghetti (retarded)"
:mjlol:

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
:what:who the fukk thought that ab soul was the best rapper alive, he is like the worst member in tde
I thought was Jay Rock was until I heard 90059:banderas:. Yeah man AB-soul isn't the worst but probably the least interesting. Isaiah Rashad is dope as hell in his own way. Kendrick doesn't even need a description. Rock had one of the best rap albums this year, and Q has the most charisma and best guest verses. Soul irks me in a way. He can be lyrical, but only at times. Feel like his style is incongruent. He doesn't have a dope voice, or much mic charisma, he sounds like a nerdy Black kid who just wanted to rap for no reason.

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
bronson's been nice and seems like a cool cat prototypical kid from ny. the ghost thing was lame and hyped to shreds by the internet. he was smacked out of his mind on tv and is prob tired as fukk of the ghostface comparisons thst have been getting thrown his way since like 2010. like anyone else his age especially from ny he grew up listening to ghostface and prob purchased more Wu and Wu affiliate albums than half the people who got all bent about the "beef"

"i make kids that are NFL ready, yours are 21 wearing a bib slurping spaghetti (retarded)"
:mjlol:
He's a movie with them food bars lol:russ:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Cacs coming a running to this thread lol

dont be simple minded, whites got nothing to do with it. he can rap, is entertaining, and funny and has been a breath of fresh air for a genre that takes itself way too serious. if he came out of the womb chinese , black, whatever id be saying the same shyt

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
dont be simple minded, whites got nothing to do with it. he can rap, is entertaining, and funny and has been a breath of fresh air for a genre that takes itself way too serious. if he came out of the womb chinese , black, whatever id be saying the same shyt
He is average. His content is weak and bars are meh. if he was black he wouldn't even be mentioned on here please continue to lie to yourself the coli does that well

billbored.gif

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
He makes some good music... But his skills don't elevate

Maybe Id see it differently if he didn't just drop a wack album :yeshrug:

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
:salute:Let em know:birdman:

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
He makes some good music... But his skills don't elevate

Maybe Id see it differently if he didn't just drop a wack album :yeshrug:
Heard it was pretty meh. Mixtapes are much better though, check out Rare Chandeliers and Well Done with Statik Selektah.