Active shooter in Midtown Atlanta (3 shot, 2 dead). Suspect in custody.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing in those videos on her LinkedIn means that she should be busting her gun at randoms.

I don’t know if the company really broke in her house and fukked with her phone/computer but it’s not that far fetched for a big company to have some bag men.

Turning into Neo over it is crazy (if it even happened). A lot of folks have lost their grip cuz if the pandemic.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Apparently she was an IT Audit manager that reported violations against her company to the SEC. She’s saying she was fired and retaliated against 🤷🏽‍♂️
If this is true….at least have a better plan of retaliation…wait at least a year before you put a cap in they asses…or hire some people who can do the job and not get caught…..emotional responses never end well for the person even if they had good reason to do what they did

But I’ve been around long enough to know don’t play with peoples money and livelihood

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Let me try this again

2332.jpg

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently she was an IT Audit manager that reported violations against her company to the SEC. She’s saying she was fired and retaliated against 🤷🏽‍♂️

WHAT!..:snoop:

If this is true this sista dumb ass hell. So she gets fired and then goes on a shooting rampage which means her ass gonna be in jail for possibly the rest of her life.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
so she was in the process of snitching on her coworkers who were committing fraud...the evidence she had was kept in her personal safe at home....she's now claiming the coworkers conspired with her condo to break into her apt and steal the evidence. She goes to the police and the police hit her with the :hubie:. She goes back to midtown (former employer im guessing) and starts bussin shots in revenge.

Do I have that right? :lupe:

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hope this crazy broad gets what’s coming to her. I watched those LinkedIn videos, spooky shyt