Adam Cole voted PWI wrestler of the year

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Thus, missing a ton of good shows :mjlol:you showed them

Dudes wack. :yeshrug:

Lemme guess u say bay bay extra loud when he says Adam cold Huh. But for real wrestling fell off wit all these Indy dudes around Its kinda overkill I used to watch Roh pwg n shyt.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Dudes wack. :yeshrug:

Lemme guess u say bay bay extra loud when he says Adam cold Huh. But for real wrestling fell off wit all these Indy dudes around Its kinda overkill I used to watch Roh pwg n shyt.

You do know that there aren't only Adam Cole matches on NXT right? Let me guess, you're wearing Hulk Hogan underwear and listening to "real hip hop"? NXT is extremely consistent and always have standout matches, and no, they don't all involve "flippy shyt".

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
You do know that there aren't only Adam Cole matches on NXT right? Let me guess, you're wearing Hulk Hogan underwear and listening to "real hip hop"? NXT is extremely consistent and always have standout matches, and no, they don't all involve "flippy shyt".

Naw I listen to mumble rap Thats bad for the neighborhood frfr but that's a whole nother discussion.

But. That whole frat boy vibe bullshyt just turned me off if I could pinpoint it to something. Adam cole does nothing for me plus I feel like I could whoop his ass and I'm not even super hood or tough like that :yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
His girlfriend and some of his good friends are there. He was apart of bullet club with the bucks and Cody. Not saying he’s going to for sure leave he’s just in a win win situation when his contract ends.
Pretty sure he's going to re-sign when his contract is up, because the WWE is great money and a more secured future. Ya'll gotta stop thinking that everyone is considering jumping to AEW.