ADOS get in here, an african brother wants to say hello

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
hello to all my bros and sisters that are ADOS and FBA,

good day to you all.

Point 1 to defeat the global system of white supremacy.

UNITY is the only answer.

you can argue all you want but one thing the most powerful groups have in common is a shared system of operating.

in our minds, we must see eachother as one people regardless of tribal (pun intended) differences.

2. The same africans that SOME of you disparage might just be your relative. Consider this, members of families were sold into slavery or straight up stolen into slavery.

There may have been brothers, uncles, sons, mothers, daughters, separated from their family and ended up as slaves who would later create their own families while their relatives evaded capture or what have you.

Imagine, you might if familia names and histories weren't eviscerated through slavery and miscegenation it's possible that you could trace your family line and discover you still have great, great, great, great, great, aunts, uncles, cousins in west africa or nairobi somewhere.

Now how stupid would it be for your relatives to look down on you or vice versa knowing the traums your families have been through at the hands of cacs?

It don't make sense;what does is UNITY. and to you c00n-ass africans that think your shyt don't stink. smarten the fukk up and get down with your people worldwide. The fight for freedom TRUE fukking FREEDOM has to be fought on all fronts by ALL OF US! FBA, ADOS, AFRICANS unite and proper or watch the world do its worst to us globally.

Cause guess what, until all blacks are given the natural respect all humans deserve from the outset, no blacks are safe anywhere in this world.

Think about it the world clearly works in cycles. Societies change and change back. Politics change and change back. Democracy, Authoritarianism, Fascism are present in the ideals of the peoples of all non-african countries. Guess who often suffers the most from the worst ideals? Blacks.

God bless and if you can protect ya neck and everyone you love however you can. strap up be peaceful and move forward with your head held high.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I agree with you. But....

This reads as a lecture to ADOS. If you get your timeline right, you'd note that apparently African disparagement for FBA...is a proverbial universal truth on the lips of Africans known as Akata. This is a language imbedded epethet with probably a very old history. This shaped your view of us, as where we have held Africa in high regard for a long time. Look at our various movements, panafricanism, our speech of the motherland etc. Sure you could remind us that in gradeschool some poor kids called you a african booty scratcher...but that's childish. I agree with you, but you need to acknowledge where the onus really lives. We are eager to forgive, but that word Akata, and the implications that come with it, the better than thou attitude needs to dip too.Just a start to the conversation.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

This reads as a lecture to ADOS. If you get your timeline right, you'd note that apparently African disparagement for FBA...is a proverbial universal truth on the lips of Africans known as Akata. This is a language imbedded epethet with probably a very old history. This shaped your view of us, as where we have held Africa in high regard for a long time. Look at our various movements, panafricanism, our speech of the motherland etc. Sure you could remind us that in gradeschool some poor kids called you a african booty scratcher...but that's childish. I agree with you, but you need to acknowledge where the onus really lives. We are eager to forgive, but that word Akata, and the implications that come with it, the better than thou attitude needs to dip too.Just a start to the conversation.
That word was not made by and for American Black people or as an epethet. let's not be disingenuous to get our points across also Akata is a word from one African dialect. I don't see where OP said he even spoke the language Akata comes from but you have decided that he does... and thus taken issue with him not even knowing his ethnicity.

thecoli.com

:dead:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

the msg is unity. that is all. don't let anything come before that. not your past experiences or traumas. Unite. Unite. Unite.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

I believe this site is mainly ados with a sprinkling of africans. that said, i address african people. I believe generally, absent of cac influence we would thrive united.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
That word was not made by and for American Black people or as an epethet. let's not be disingenuous to get our points across also Akata is a word from one African dialect. I don't see where OP said he even spoke the language Akata comes from but you have decided that he does... and thus taken issue with him not even knowing his ethnicity.

thecoli.com

:mjlol: Coli at its finest

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

thecoli.com

well let’s be honest we’re not simply talking about one word, we’re talking about an attitude that runs deep with alotta Black immigrants who come here.

the whole “they’re lazy/stay away from/don’t associate with” us Blacks born here is what we’re talking about, and that’s an old and well-established truth. It hurt alotta us at first but not anymore. Now it’s cool, we can each hold our own nuts until the serious among on us both sides figure something out, if there’s even any time left.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
When Africans take charge in fighting white supremacy like ADOS has for 400+ yrs, we will stand behind them.

But until they do, they need to fall back and shut the fukk up.
Great, for the sake of discussion, please provide specific means of fighting white supremacy africans should take. let's be productive is our discourse today.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Great, for the sake of discussion, please provide specific means of fighting white supremacy africans should take. let's be productive is our discourse today.
Study the existence of African Americans in America since at least 1619.

The fact that we are still here is a specific means of fighting White's primacy. Despite having nothing we make the world rich.

How we don't bow down to white supremacy like the rest of the diaspora is specific means of fighting white supremacy.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
ADOS need to get our own house in order before reaching out to other groups.
Our house was in order. We just didn't have a house, we had a ran down dilapidated shack.

Now with immigrants in the mix, the dilapidated shack that we had in order, is being overrun with people who don't clean up after themselves, and we're left to clean it up and bear the burden.