ADOS get in here, an african brother wants to say hello

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Makes 0 sense ADOS are 40 million strong so you guys think you can not only topple and destroy white supremacy but also make Africans,Carribbeans,Afro-Latinos your enemy as well. If all 2 billion black people unite around the world we would be unstoppable.

Focus on yourself we don't need your allegiance right now. Try again in about 20 years

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Makes 0 sense ADOS are 40 million strong so you guys think you can not only topple and destroy white supremacy but also make Africans,Carribbeans,Afro-Latinos your enemy as well. If all 2 billion black people unite around the world we would be unstoppable.
We're not trying to topple White's supremacy around the world. all we're trying to do is topple whites supremacy in america.

It is up to blacks across the diaspora to destroy white supremacy in their own lands. Not us. but we could be the example if y'all get the fukk out the way.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
well let’s be honest we’re not simply talking about one word, we’re talking about an attitude that runs deep with alotta Black immigrants who come here.

the whole “they’re lazy/stay away from/don’t associate with” us Blacks born here is what we’re talking about, and that’s an old and well-established truth. It hurt alotta us at first but not anymore. Now it’s cool, we can each hold our own nuts until the serious among on us both sides figure something out, if there’s even any time left.
We have our "Boule" as well and that is most of who gets to leave the continent. Black Americans meet a lot of classist Africans who are rich back home and they be on that shyt to other tribes where they come from as well. I think Africans are very classist and I've said that on here before as a Kenyan, Kenyans are very classist... Americans would not understand that those same people talking like that would be on that same shyt towards other Africans where they come from.

I don't do that hold your own nuts shyt cuz I'm Black so if anything pops off I'm not about to let another Black stand alone. We can argue n fight like family but we family I'm not leaving nobody hanging to make some kinda point.

As more ADOS travel to Africa more of you will come to understand the nuances of the peoples and cultures n see everything more clearly. Most Africans adore you guys and look up to you as inspiration. The hate, the divide all that stuff people deal with is mostly born from negative interactions abroad back n forth. the common African does not share in that shyt.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Study the existence of African Americans in America since at least 1619.

The fact that we are still here is a specific means of fighting White's primacy. (you can make that argument for the continent of Africa)

Despite having nothing we make the world rich. (again you can make that argument for africa)

How we don't bow down to white supremacy like the rest of the diaspora is specific means of fighting white supremacy. (Not specific, and not applicable to the whole, some FBA bow to it (c00ns) some african bow to it (c00ns)

Divorce emotion and make clear arguments.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm only half ADOS so I'll just speak for myself. But have Africans in the modern era at any one time considered America Black folks lazy, unmotivated and shiftless? If yes then my next question is why? shyt I'll take my Caribbean side to task and ask have they thought the same. And the I'll again ask where did this thinking come from? Serious question.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Divorce emotion and make clear arguments.
what the hell are you talking about, what more do you want from African americans? We are shining example of fighting against white supremacy. Martin Luther king. Malcolm x these are the most known names in fighting white supremacy.

So what is your question even asking? do you not know nothing about black American history?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I'm only half ADOS so I'll just speak for myself. But have Africans in the modern era at any one time considered America Black folks lazy, unmotivated and shiftless? If yes then my next question is why? shyt I'll take my Caribbean side to task and ask have they thought the same. And the I'll again ask where did this thinking come from? Serious question.

@Ugo Ogugwa

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
We're not trying to topple White's supremacy around the world. all we're trying to do is topple whites supremacy in america. IMPOSSIBLE (the war machine won't allow it) without unity. Your armies are full of black people who will kill other citizens if ordered to do so. Unity would make it possible if all blacks were of the same mindset when it came to our freedom.

It is up to blacks across the diaspora to destroy white supremacy in their own lands. Not us. but we could be the example if y'all get the fukk out the way. We don't want you destroying WS in Africa, what we want is a mindset where we look out for each other globally.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
what the hell are you talking about, what more do you want from African americans? We are shining example of fighting against white supremacy. Martin Luther king. Malcolm x these are the most known names in fighting white supremacy.

So what is your question even asking? do you not know nothing about black American history?
They're both dead. Their families hunted down, unprotected. how much do YOU know about american history?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
WHITE PROPAGANDA!!!
you get it i see and you're low key doing what i'm doing. guiding people to the truth with a trail of bread crumbs

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
We have our "Boule" as well and that is most of who gets to leave the continent. Black Americans meet a lot of classist Africans who are rich back home and they be on that shyt to other tribes where they come from as well. I think Africans are very classist and I've said that on here before as a Kenyan, Kenyans are very classist... Americans would not understand that those same people talking like that would be on that same shyt towards other Africans where they come from.

I don't do that hold your own nuts shyt cuz I'm Black so if anything pops off I'm not about to let another Black stand alone. We can argue n fight like family but we family I'm not leaving nobody hanging to make some kinda point.

As more ADOS travel to Africa more of you will come to understand the nuances of the peoples and cultures n see everything more clearly. Most Africans adore you guys and look up to you as inspiration. The hate, the divide all that stuff people deal with is mostly born from negative interactions abroad back n forth. the common African does not share in that shyt.

see I agree with this 100%. we’ve had the same class issues here, and while today due to the internet we may know of some of the different class issues going on in Africa among Africans, we had no way of knowing that was the case even 20 years ago so naturally there was anger and confusion when we first heard that rhetoric.

more well-meaning and well-intentioned Black people on both sides need to have a quick talk - because it wouldn’t take long at all - and set things right and start pushing together on a positive path.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
They're both dead. Their families hunted down, unprotected. how much do YOU know about american history?
what does this have to do with fighting white supremacy? You're going to die if you want this shyt to end.

What is your point? We're not helpless we've been doing this for 400 years. We don't need anybody's help. Non-foundational black Americans make up less than 15% Of the overall black population in america.

So who needs who's help really?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
what does this have to do with fighting white supremacy? You're going to die if you want this shyt to end.

What is your point? We're not helpless we've been doing this for 400 years. We don't need anybody's help. Non-foundational black Americans make up less than 15% Of the overall black population in america.

So who needs who's help really?
Lemme put it this way, if all blacks in America were resolute in thought and action against wS in their daily lives. you could not kill blacks leaders, destroy blacks towns, kills black boys and girls without consequence. we would not be asking for justice we would be serving justice.