Adrien Broner on The Breakfast Club

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This nikka serious about Trump?:martin:

:snoop::francis:
He the only canidate willing to throw out the messicans besides don't tell me you really think hillary ain't just as racist. At least with trump, the messicans won't be here:yeshrug:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner is a straight up hood nikka who is ignorant and gives no fukks:yeshrug:

Thought it was some sort of act at first but hes really the boxing version of beanie sigel :yeshrug:

It's a miracle floyd and him got along in the first place

He knows floyd got at him publicly for saying fukk the money team at the press conference and walking out without doing interviews. Floyd ain't like the unprofessional shyt at an event he was promoting.

These guys will be friends again any day now. Still a mutual respect.

I'm rooting for him regardless, but he gotta tone it down. He's a wreckless ass nikka that never thinks he's wrong :francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner is a straight up hood nikka who is ignorant and gives no fukks:yeshrug:

Thought it was some sort of act at first but hes really the boxing version of beanie sigel :yeshrug:

It's a miracle floyd and him got along in the first place

He knows floyd got at him publicly for saying fukk the money team at the press conference and walking out without doing interviews. Floyd ain't like the unprofessional shyt at an event he was promoting.

These guys will be friends again any day now. Still a mutual respect.

I'm rooting for him regardless, but he gotta tone it down. He's a wreckless ass nikka that never thinks he's wrong :francis:

I told yall this since day one...yall thought I was saying it to :cape:

He's just a legit hood dude that got money...that's it. Everyone knows an Adrien Broner, just usually, Adrien Broner's don't make it out the hood & become rich:manny:

Hopefully he focuses himself on the sport and doesn't waste his god given abilities.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He's at worst the 2nd most popular American fighter today:yeshrug:
this..ive been on his case about his undisciplined shyt since he was at 130..which is a big reason why i dont and prolly never will rock with broner..but if you can get 1M+ viewers to watch you fight on a Friday night against a cat even hardcores have a hard time remembering 2-3 career fights about and sell out the venue on top.then you are a draw..cant deny that

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot the exact number he said in the interview but what the hell did Broner do that he was once facing like 54 years in prison, brehs?

:damn::damn::damn::damn: