Adrien Broner on The Breakfast Club

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I don't like Mexicans tbh. But you ain't an illegal so do you breh
Alot of us came here from parents that came here illegally,and for you to not like Mexicans based on wether they legal or not is some cac shyt,it's whatever,my parents taught me to not to judge a whole race of people by the actions of a few :manny: so do you as well

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Gained respect for Bol off this interview. Seems like he know his position in the game and realizes where he fukked up in the past. I figured he was done with 140....I just don't see him beating any of the top 147 right now.

Oh and he spoke truth on canelo getting that work from ggg

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Alot of us came here from parents that came here illegally,and for you to not like Mexicans based on wether they legal or not is some cac shyt,it's whatever,my parents taught me to not to judge a whole race of people by the actions of a few :manny: so do you as well
Illegals take jobs from the working class. That hurts the entire county expect the rich. Kicking out the Illegals will create more jobs for the black youth that need unskilled labor jobs.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Illegals take jobs from the working class. That hurts the entire county expect the rich. Kicking out the Illegals will create more jobs for the black youth that need unskilled labor jobs.
I understand where you comming from,but,if any non-white that had the opportunity to go to school here and make something of themselves to not have to fight illegal immigrants over unskilled labor jobs and they didn't take advantage,then that's their fault,and yes that includes me,cuz I didn't take advantage, I dropped out,so I would be directly competing with those illegals if I chose to go that route,and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get hired over them for them jobs :russ: but my answer isn't to deport them,and I'm telling you,I tried it out earlier this year cuz my mom dared me to,just to see how hard it is to get one of these unskilled labor jobs,I couldn't get shyt,I had to get hooked up for a dish washer position at the topless bar I go to.I did that shyt ONE DAY,to see what it's like,and I gave up,shyt was the most physically exhausting job I've ever done,my whole body was hurting next day,it was not worth it AT ALL,I don't know how them little Mexican ladies aren't handicapped doing that job day in n day out,I gladly payed my mom $200 for the bet to not work another day there,I'm telling you,the youth don't want and shouldn't work these unskilled jobs

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I understand where you comming from,but,if any non-white that had the opportunity to go to school here and make something of themselves to not have to fight illegal immigrants over unskilled labor jobs and they didn't take advantage,then that's their fault,and yes that includes me,cuz I didn't take advantage, I dropped out,so I would be directly competing with those illegals if I chose to go that route,and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get hired over them for them jobs :russ: but my answer isn't to deport them,and I'm telling you,I tried it out earlier this year cuz my mom dared me to,just to see how hard it is to get one of these unskilled labor jobs,I couldn't get shyt,I had to get hooked up for a dish washer position at the topless bar I go to.I did that shyt ONE DAY,to see what it's like,and I gave up,shyt was the most physically exhausting job I've ever done,my whole body was hurting next day,it was not worth it AT ALL,I don't know how them little Mexican ladies aren't handicapped doing that job day in n day out,I gladly payed my mom $200 for the bet to not work another day there,I'm telling you,the youth don't want and shouldn't work these unskilled jobs
We shouldn't have to compete with Illegals they should just stay in there own damn country. The only immigrantion I support is blacks coming into America. Anyone else can fukk off

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
We shouldn't have to compete with Illegals they should just stay in there own damn country. The only immigrantion I support is blacks coming into America. Anyone else can fukk off
Your entitled to your opinion as am I,but don't act like the black youth or any youth gonna flock to those jobs if they were to become available over night,I damn sure wouldn't

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
this dude is an ape

he is a felon and talking about carrying guns

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
The racism against mexicans is just...its just pathetic to me, this land i stand on, california, was mexico, and it was taken from them in a largely illegal war. my woman is mexican, my son is half mexican. the idea that he supports mass deportation mexicans, when this place used to be mexico and so many jobs that NOBODY wants to do they do, and dont give me that shyt about "oh they take jobs" anyone can go to the fields of stockton and pick fruit, anyone can work for a hotel or maid service or be a dishwasher at a resteraunt. I am an immigrant also, and while my dad is american, there were major issues for me getting here. You a bytch ass nikka if you were born here and struggle to find a job over an illegal who has no social and you had the head start fo being born here, straight up, ou a btich nikka and whining ho.

Also, all this shyt about mayweather is hilarious, ive said it before and ill say it again, imagine someone is acting just like you, using your style, trying to be YOU. His reprsentation of you isnt up to par, he doesnt work as hard as you, he tries to "big bruh" you and kiss your ass, you wanna get mad because hes giving you advice that you clearly need to take? tone down the stupid shyt and grow the fukk up. Floyd is a highly disciplined athelete who despite his foolishness sometimes outside the ring, inside of it, he had everyones respect, but this idiot? floyd was a hall of famer with an elite resume before the "money mayweather" shyt. This guy throwing money up at walmart" oh thats just me" would you want someone trying act just like you and represent your brand, do dumb shyt like that an be associated with you?> ii sure as hell wouldnt. this guys resume is borderline prospect, and him c00ning it up for trump "OH THE MEXICANS ALREADY HATE ME"

nikka the blacks dont fukkin like you neither stupid nikka

lol @ "you want me to be better show me the way'' "maybe im just more than what he is"

mayweather is a top 10 fighter of all time, this nikka isnt top 10 in fukking anything rappping, catching STD's etc. Mayweather doesnt need to say or do anything, this nikka be his own man, broner needs a father figure for real. i cant stand a nikka that cant be his own man,

this nikka looking to floyd like hes his fukking father, man fukk that, be your own man. floyd dont owe him shyt, and yes floyds cosign was huge for him. nikka copied his whole pathetic schtick and still got a journeyman resume. i know this is a long rant, but this nikka gets so much attention for being borderline gatekeeper.

maidana dominated him, didint respect him and was able to overcome his "one punch at a time" antics and dominated him and dropped him. he didint "beat himself' maidana beat his ass.

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The racism against mexicans is just...its just pathetic to me, this land i stand on, california, was mexico, and it was taken from them in a largely illegal war. my woman is mexican, my son is half mexican. the idea that he supports mass deportation mexicans, when this place used to be mexico and so many jobs that NOBODY wants to do they do, and dont give me that shyt about "oh they take jobs" anyone can go to the fields of stockton and pick fruit, anyone can work for a hotel or maid service or be a dishwasher at a resteraunt. I am an immigrant also, and while my dad is american, there were major issues for me getting here. You a bytch ass nikka if you were born here and struggle to find a job over an illegal who has no social and you had the head start fo being born here, straight up, ou a btich nikka and whining ho.

Sounds like you mad about what @#SOG_soldier, AB said none of what you're ranting about.

Secondly, he told you why he's going for Trump...because he's voting Republican, just like many other rich people do (Shaquille O'Neal, Stephen A Smith, Lynn Swann, The Rock, Herschel Walker, LL Cool J, Prince was, Don King, Karl Malone, Stacey Dash, etc)

Also, all this shyt about mayweather is hilarious, ive said it before and ill say it again, imagine someone is acting just like you, using your style, trying to be YOU. His reprsentation of you isnt up to par, he doesnt work as hard as you, he tries to "big bruh" you and kiss your ass, you wanna get mad because hes giving you advice that you clearly need to take? tone down the stupid shyt and grow the fukk up.

Everything he said about him & Floyd's situation was true:manny:

Floyd is a highly disciplined athelete who despite his foolishness sometimes outside the ring, inside of it, he had everyones respect, but this idiot?

That "idiot" is always touted by Timothy Bradley, Terence Crawford, Andre Ward, Shane Mosley, and other various fighters as being one of the most talented Boxers today:mjpls:

floyd was a hall of famer with an elite resume before the "money mayweather" shyt. This guy throwing money up at walmart" oh thats just me" would you want someone trying act just like you and represent your brand, do dumb shyt like that an be associated with you? ii sure as hell wouldnt.

But even after all this, Broner is bigger than everyone associated with Floyd's promotional company and Floyd wanted to sign him....so apparently, you don't think like Floyd:manny:

this guys resume is borderline prospect,

So name 5 guys his age (26) or under with a better resume in the sport today?:sas2:

and him c00ning it up for trump "OH THE MEXICANS ALREADY HATE ME"

nikka the blacks dont fukkin like you neither stupid nikka

"the blacks" :ufdup:

And if you didn't know, AB's fanbase is predominantly black and he's the 2nd biggest American Boxer, at very worst, in the sport today. So whatever you saying, the numbers aint backing it up.

lol @ "you want me to be better show me the way'' "maybe im just more than what he is"

mayweather is a top 10 fighter of all time, this nikka isnt top 10 in fukking anything rappping, catching STD's etc.

Mayweather doesnt need to say or do anything, this nikka be his own man, broner needs a father figure for real. i cant stand a nikka that cant be his own man,

this nikka looking to floyd like hes his fukking father, man fukk that, be your own man. floyd dont owe him shyt,

giphy.gif

and yes floyds cosign was huge for him. nikka copied his whole pathetic schtick

Broner was already fighting on HBO BEFORE he linked up with Floyd Mayweather...he was already being touted as "the next mayweather" before he even met Floyd:camby:

and still got a journeyman resume.

Show me a journeyman who's won 4 Championships and 32 of 34 career fights:comeon:

i know this is a long rant, but this nikka gets so much attention for being borderline gatekeeper.

So you mad Andre Ward cosigns his talent and says that Adrien Broner can rule the Boxing world?:jbhmm:

maidana dominated him, didint respect him and was able to overcome his "one punch at a time" antics and dominated him and dropped him. he didint "beat himself' maidana beat his ass.

Maidana put hands on Floyd in their 1st fight too.....that's why Floyd HAD to rematch him:mjpls:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
@Newzz that post was definately for @#SOG_soldier as for your other points you know you and i differ on alot of things, but the mexican thing was definatel for that nikka. like i said, i make this post from fruitvale, im a black south american, fruitvale is predominately latino (not mexican but latino) area in oakland, i just hate stupid ass posts like that

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@Newzz that post was definately for @#SOG_soldier as for your other points you know you and i differ on alot of things, but the mexican thing was definatel for that nikka. like i said, i make this post from fruitvale, im a black south american, fruitvale is predominately latino (not mexican but latino) area in oakland, i just hate stupid ass posts like that
Good for you, but I care about MY PEOPLE and illegal messicans hurt us the most.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

White people came here illegally if you really wanna break it down:francis: