Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

adrienbroner I'm AB I don't need no change......#AboutBillions

FLOYD MAYWEATHER COMMENTS ON ADRIEN BRONER THROWING MONEY IN WALMART: "HE'S HURTING HIMSELF...HE HAS A LOT TO LEARN"
By Ben Thompson | March 22, 2016

floydmayweatherjr29.jpg

BT: Did you hear about the latest video that AB posted?

FM: I think fighters hurt themselves sometimes. Someone showed me the clip of Adrien Broner the other day. He was in Walmart and what was so crazy about the video when I looked at it, it kind of hurt my feelings. The person gave him his change back, I guess he had bought something and he threw the money or the change up in the air like, "Why are you giving me change back? You don't know who I am?" Actually, a lot of people in the store didn't know who he was. They was looking like, "Who are you?" And then, it's so crazy, if you're at such a high status and you reached a certain level, you're supposed to have people going to Walmart for you. You go to places like Walmart to save money. Of course you got to realize this, he's still young and he's still learning, but before you know it, it's going to be too late. I mean, I didn't really understand it. At the end of the day, he's hurting himself; he's not helping himself. He has a lot to learn. He has a lot to learn.

BT: When you guys held the press conference to announce his fight with Ashley [Theophane], he didn't stick around to answer any questions from the media and left pretty abruptly.

FM: You got to realize this, it's so many top media outlets in D.C. because that's where the White House is at. That's where the President lives. When you got a chance to take things to the next level when you in Washington D.C. where there's so many media outlets, you supposed to take full advantage of that. And you know, you shouldn't take nothing for granted.

BT: Did it surprise you when that happened at the press conference?

FM: Well, you just don't ever know what to expect with Adrien Broner. You just never know what to expect. Of course, I always want the best for my fighters first, you know. Adrien Broner is not signed to Mayweather Promotions, so when it's all said and done, should I care what he is or what is not doing? Absolutely not. As a black man, I care. From one black male to another black male, of course I care, and of course, if he had paperwork signed to Mayweather Promotions, I'm going to be like, "Yo, listen, you can and you can't do this." But like I said, he's not signed to Mayweather Promotions, so at the end of the day, it is what it is.

As far as Adrien Broner, I mean, you live and you learn, you know. Me, if I could go back and do it all over again, I probably wouldn't do it no other way because I probably wouldn't be where I'm at today. By the time I was his age, I was a much bigger star. I fought a lot better competition than he's fought, you know; not knocking him, you know, because he only can fight who they put in front of him. I mean, his two biggest fights were against Shawn Porter and Maidana, right, and he came up short. I think he won a world title like, what they say, 3 or 4 times. I know he won one against Paulie Malignaggi, but I don't know who else he won a title from. When you get to comparing certain things, we just say, okay, Genaro "Chico" Hernandez, you know, a legend, may he rest in peace. We can talk about Oscar De La Hoya. We can talk about Canelo. We can talk about Ricky Hatton, a guy who was like 40-something and 0 with 30-something knockouts when he lost to me. Diego Corrales. I mean, Angel Manfredy. Castillo when he was at the top. We can go on and on. Marquez. We're talking about when they was at the top. Even Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero when he was at the top. Shane Mosley. I mean, we can just keep going and keep going and keep going. When we get to talking about accolades and what I've accomplished, the only thing I want that to be is motivation to Adrien and motivation to all the young fighters to surpass me. I want them to surpass me, but in the same sentence, it's really not contradicting myself when I speak about these guys because I want to speak from the heart.

TLDR: Below sums it all up

Broner To Mayweather: F*** You, Stop Talking Bad About Me!

By Edward Chaykovsky

The war of words is back on, as retired former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. and WBA junior welterweight champion Adrien Broner are once again on shaky terms.

Broner fired back in furious fashion after Mayweather once again criticized his behavior and antics. The two fighters traded words last year over a similar scenario, where Mayweather did an interview that was critical of Broner.

Mayweather, now a full-time promoter, has one of his fighters - Ashley Theophane - challenging Broner on April 1 at the DC Armory in Washington, DC.

Broner's recent video that was posted to the internet showed the boxer inside of a Walmart, where he threw money all over the floor after getting his change - sarcastically telling the cashier that he's too rich to accept any change.

broner-theophane%20(6)_2.jpg

After watching the video, Mayweather conducted a recent interview where he was once again very critical of Broner.

"I think fighters hurt themselves sometimes. Someone showed me the clip of Adrien Broner the other day. He was in Walmart and what was so crazy about the video when I looked at it, it kind of hurt my feelings. The person gave him his change back, I guess he had bought something and he threw the money or the change up in the air like, "Why are you giving me change back? You don't know who I am?" Actually, a lot of people in the store didn't know who he was. They was looking like, "Who are you?," stated Mayweather to Fighthype.com.

"And then, it's so crazy, if you're at such a high status and you reached a certain level, you're supposed to have people going to Walmart for you. You go to places like Walmart to save money. Of course you got to realize this, he's still young and he's still learning, but before you know it, it's going to be too late. I mean, I didn't really understand it. At the end of the day, he's hurting himself; he's not helping himself. He has a lot to learn. He has a lot to learn."

"By the time I was his age, I was a much bigger star. I fought a lot better competition than he's fought, you know; not knocking him, you know, because he only can fight who they put in front of him. I mean, his two biggest fights were against Shawn Porter and Maidana, right, and he came up short. I think he won a world title like, what they say, 3 or 4 times. I know he won one against Paulie Malignaggi, but I don't know who else he won a title from."

Broner came swinging back in a video posted on social media. He blasted Mayweather for the comments and brought up some of Mayweather's past troubles with his domestic abuse cases and Floyd's strip club antics.

Below are just a handful of the statements that were made by Broner, who was very upset in the video.

"Floyd talking about me again..not once, but this has happened on multiple occasions. This goes back to what I said, real n*ggas don't do this type of sh*t bro."

"You said want me to do all this good sh*t and then when you do an interview you talk bad about me. It's like how real is that? What type of n*gga is you."

"I don't give a f*** what you did n*gga, whether it was real or not. Any time you was in those lawsuits n*gga, with your baby momma and they say you hitting her with three pieces like you fighting [Miguel] Cotto. I don't get into that. I don't say 'he shoulda did this or he shoulda did that.' You know what I say 'f*** all that, my n*gga didn't do that.' I don't say 'Floyd hurtin himself.'

"You was the same n*gga four or five years ago burning money in the club. C'mon bro, you're 39. So you was 34, 35 at the time. You burning money in the club and I didn't say anything about that. That motivated me that one day I would have enough money to throw some change at Walmart. I didn't think that would ruffle your feathers bro. C'mon stop talking bad about me bro."

"We are not in the same tax bracket. I'm starting to feel like Im a threat to you big bro. I don't like that, especially when you got my number."

"I'm starting to think that you're saying f*** me, so f*** you no homo my n*gga, cause that's what it is bro. That's how you treatin it, when you start doing interviews and talking sh*t about me. C'mon bro."

"I think that you are a good hearted n*gga and you might want to help somebody. But you will help somebody so they might do good enough...they might do great, but you don't want them to do better than you."

- See more at: Broner To Mayweather: F*** You, Stop Talking Bad About Me! - Boxing News

Floyd about to get his fighter KTFO on April 1st....and aint shyt he can do about it, but watch from the front row:demonic:

adrienbroner I guess nikkas don't care about me cause I ain't signed with them.... shyt WAS ALL GOOD ABOUT A WEEK AGO #AboutBillions #April1st

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Too bad AB took those two L's. Hell of a storyline this fight could have been.

Rocky 5 ending without the cheesy street fight

I don't think those losses matter to Floyd, because in his career, Floyd has only fought 3 guys who entered the ring undefeated. 38 of the 49 fights Floyd had were against opponents who had 2 or more losses on their record already when Floyd faced them:manny:

I think the fight could be made if Floyd really wanted to get his Rocky 5 on:ehh:

I'd definitely be in the building:obama:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I don't think those losses matter to Floyd, because in his career, Floyd has only fought 3 guys who entered the ring undefeated. 38 of the 49 fights Floyd were against opponents who had 2 or more losses on their record already when Floyd faced them:manny:

I think the fight could be made if Floyd really wanted to get his Rocky 5 on:ehh:

Well, I guess in this situation it'd have been better if they both entered the ring undefeated.

You've already lost to Porter and Maidana, I don't think anyone wants to see him fight Floyd.

I'm sure it would sell though if AB could get a solid win or two under his belt.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Floyd love the spotlight seems every week he got some beef popping off

Claims he's retired, but yet he's constantly running to the media to throw shots at active boxers:scusthov:

AB killed him in his response, because it was 100% truth. I loved the fact he brought up that J Prince fuks with him at the end too:sas2:

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
But is he lying though?:jbhmm:

He's never pulled any fraud shyt on Floyd, while Floyd is constantly running to the media about him behind his back:mjpls:

It's a good chance they mentioned AB to Floyd and he didn't just randomly bring him up

And we all know that comes from the perceived notion he's trying to be like Floyd. Everything Floyd said is how the public is viewing him, if anything he should take note of it and tone it down some.

Regardless of whatever, Homie still a clown.
I blame HBO for hyping him up too early because they thought they had Floyd replacement

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I don't think those losses matter to Floyd, because in his career, Floyd has only fought 3 guys who entered the ring undefeated. 38 of the 49 fights Floyd had were against opponents who had 2 or more losses on their record already when Floyd faced them:manny:

Could AB get Floyd cheered? most heads I know hate Broner 5x more they just think AB is ignorant while they just think Floyd is "boring" fighter. It seems Floyd setting bait for #50 way he been talking.