AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
But is he lying though?:jbhmm:

He's never pulled any fraud shyt on Floyd, while Floyd is constantly running to the media about him behind his back:mjpls:

Broner is a clown, but he isn't wrong with what he's saying in the video...AB ain't comment on Floyd's domestic abuse charges, which are MUCH more serious than him throwing money in the air (Coli ain't gon hear me doe :sas2:)

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It's a good chance they mentioned AB to Floyd and he didn't just randomly bring him up

And we all know that comes from the perceived notion he's trying to be like Floyd. Everything Floyd said is how the public is viewing him, if anything he should take note of it and tone it down some.

Regardless of whatever, Homie still a clown.
I blame HBO for hyping him up too early because they thought they had Floyd replacement

Floyd should've just shoulder rolled the question and talked to AB behind closed doors if he wanted to discuss how the public is viewing him. That's what real homies do. You NEVER go in on your homie in front of strangers...Floyd is not only doing it in front of strangers, he's doing it in the media:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broner is a clown, but he isn't wrong with what he's saying in the video...AB ain't comment on Floyd's domestic abuse charges, which are MUCH more serious than him throwing money in the air (Coli ain't gon hear me doe :sas2:)

He said:

"Any time you was in those lawsuits n*gga, with your baby momma and they say you hitting her with three pieces like you fighting [Miguel] Cotto. I don't get into that. I don't say 'he shoulda did this or he shoulda did that.' You know what I say 'f*** all that, my n*gga didn't do that. My *gga somewhere at home counting money!' I don't say 'Floyd hurtin himself.'"

That's keeping it 100. Floyd tripping throwing shots at Adrien Broner in the media when he has direct access to him:snoop:

Unless he's actually wanting to face AB, what's his motives behind all this?:snoop:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
He said:

"Any time you was in those lawsuits n*gga, with your baby momma and they say you hitting her with three pieces like you fighting [Miguel] Cotto. I don't get into that. I don't say 'he shoulda did this or he shoulda did that.' You know what I say 'f*** all that, my n*gga didn't do that. My *gga somewhere at home counting money!' I don't say 'Floyd hurtin himself.'"

That's keeping it 100. Floyd tripping:snoop:

Unless he's actually wanting to face AB, what's his motives behind this?:snoop:

On one hand he sounds like a big brother who wants his little brother to grow up and stop making the same dumb decisions he made, but on the other he's ALWAYS sneak dissing AB (and I don't even like AB) but the shyt is petty as fukk. I don't think Floyd is jealous, but it's something there. Did AB have the chance to sign to TMT and chose not to?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
But is he lying though?:jbhmm:

He's never pulled any fraud shyt on Floyd, while Floyd is constantly running to the media about him behind his back:mjpls:
Floyd ain't bring it up this time though, he was being interviewed. You know I fukk with you Newzz but the Walmart thing was cringworthy. That said, it's all promo.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
On one hand he sounds like a big brother who wants his little brother to grow up and stop making the same dumb decisions he made, but on the other he's ALWAYS sneak dissing AB (and I don't even like AB) but the shyt is petty as fukk. I don't think Floyd is jealous, but it's something there. Did AB have the chance to sign to TMT and chose not to?

I don't know breh...but then again, why be mad because he wants to be like you, but not under you as an employee:mindblown:

Floyd always stresses that he teaches everyone around him to "be their own boss", but when Broner actually goes out and becomes his own boss (fights under his OWN company, has his OWN record label), Floyd gets on some "well, he aint signed to Mayweather Promotions....why is he dealing with Rick Ross?" type shyt:rudy:

Floyd just need to fight him and get it over with it seems:yeshrug:

I don't understand it:snoop:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
This is good promotion for the fight actually. It's not like Floyd can use Theophane to make this fight big, so he has to inject himself into it somehow.

beyond that, AB has to stop the clown as sh!t tho. I know PBF had the Money persona and he was flashing money on camera but you're in walmart throwing change around like an a$$hole. You're driving on the highway throwing money out the window. You're flushing cash down the toilet...it screams TRYHARD!
Broner needs to focus on boxing and keep winning and just be his cocky arrogant self, which I appreciate and not try to be a Money Mayweather clone with boosted ignorance. Dude is gettin real EXTRA! He better not lose to Theophane.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
I don't know breh...but then again, why be mad because he wants to be like you, but not under you as an employee:mindblown:

Floyd always stresses that he teaches everyone around him to "be their own boss", but when Broner actually goes out and becomes his own boss (fights under his OWN company, has his OWN record label), Floyd gets on some "well, he aint signed to Mayweather Promotions....why is he dealing with Rick Ross?" type shyt:rudy:

AB makes sense here too...he got good sense, but I'm still just :mindblown: at his decision making sometimes tho, maybe Floyd is just really irritated by AB's decision making at times too

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Floyd ain't bring it up this time though, he was being interviewed. You know I fukk with you Newzz but the Walmart thing was cringworthy. That said, it's all promo.

Floyd didn't have to say what he said breh....that's the problem.

Floyd took answering the question and started going on about tons of other shyt he wasn't he asked about either:

As far as
Adrien Broner, I mean, you live and you learn, you know. Me, if I could go back and do it all over again, I probably wouldn't do it no other way because I probably wouldn't be where I'm at today. By the time I was his age, I was a much bigger star. I fought a lot better competition than he's fought, you know; not knocking him, you know, because he only can fight who they put in front of him. I mean, his two biggest fights were against Shawn Porter and Maidana, right, and he came up short. I think he won a world title like, what they say, 3 or 4 times. I know he won one against Paulie Malignaggi, but I don't know who else he won a title from. When you get to comparing certain things, we just say, okay, Genaro "Chico" Hernandez, you know, a legend, may he rest in peace. We can talk about Oscar De La Hoya. We can talk about Canelo. We can talk about Ricky Hatton, a guy who was like 40-something and 0 with 30-something knockouts when he lost to me. Diego Corrales. I mean, Angel Manfredy. Castillo when he was at the top. We can go on and on. Marquez. We're talking about when they was at the top. Even Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero when he was at the top. Shane Mosley. I mean, we can just keep going and keep going and keep going. When we get to talking about accolades and what I've accomplished, the only thing I want that to be is motivation to Adrien and motivation to all the young fighters to surpass me. I want them to surpass me, but in the same sentence, it's really not contradicting myself when I speak about these guys because I want to speak from the heart.

None of this had to do with Walmart^^^^

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Your boy AB getting the 119-109 treatment or he winning more rounds?

AB would put up better fight than Moses Pacquiao I would assume at least the pre fight hype would be worth it